*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035665-Weird-TV---Calvin--Hobbes
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2035665
Gasp! Calvin's Mom has a name! And gets pranked by Hobbes. :)
Calvin's mom, June walked into the TV room and sighed. Calvin had left the TV on again, with no one watching but for his stuffed tiger. June walked across the room and turned the TV off. She was about to leave the room when she heard it turn back on. "CALVIN!" she yelled. "You're supposed to be doing homework!" A faint yell came from upstairs. "I am!" Startled, June looked towards the TV. I must've imagined turning it off, she rationalized. She went to turn it off again. While walking back towards the TV, the nature documentary that was on went to commercial, and she saw the channels switch to a cartoon. She ran to the chair in front of the TV. No one was on it. Well, no one living, leastways. Hobbes, Calvin's stuffed tiger, was leaning against the arm of the chair, remote by its side. "I must be losing my mind," June thought out loud. She picked up the remote and switched the TV off again, then walked out of the room. After she left, a large, fuzzy Bengal tiger picked up the remote and switched the TV again. "Parents," Hobbes pondered. "They're too troublesome to get rid of, and too big to eat. How does Calvin ever manage them?"

© Copyright 2015 Schner1 (schner1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035665-Weird-TV---Calvin--Hobbes