*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036029-3-AM-Phone-Call
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2036029
A wife thinks her husband is on the phone with another girl at 3 in the morning
3 A.M. Phone Call



I wake up and my husband is not in bed. I roll over and look at the alarm clock, its 3:00. I decide to walk downstairs and see what he is doing. As I’m walking down the stairs I hear him talking to someone. Who the hell can he be talking to at 3 in the morning? I get close to enough to make out the words he is saying.
“Yeah I’m married. Does that matter?” he mumbled. I can feel my body begin to heat up the closer and closer I get to him. My mind is going wild. He’s cheating on me. He’s up talking to some bitch and 3 in the morning instead of lying in bed with me.
“Who the hell are you talking to at 3 in the morning?” I yell.
“It’s Jake from State Farm,” he replies.
I snatch the phone.
“So what are you wearing Jake from State Farm?” she question.
To my surprise a man’s voice answers, “Uhhh, Khakis.”
I’m so embarrassed at this point I reply, “She sounds hideous,” and go back to bed.


© Copyright 2015 bmarshall (bmarshall97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036029-3-AM-Phone-Call