*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036568-Letters-to-James
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2036568
A story in letters. From Kylie to James her boyfriend.
                   


Dear James,                                                                                          September 10
I miss you. You haven’t written to me in a very long time. Is something wrong? Are you doing well in England? You haven’t started dating some british girl behind my back have you? I hope not for your sake when you get back.
                                                                               Sincerely,
Kylie.

Dear James,                                                                                          September 23
Why won’t you reply? Did you really find someone else or are you busy or too injured to write? Please write me back and remember all the fun we’ve had over the last few years. We would go for long walks in the forest and write songs to sing for fun. Please, please write back and forget about that girl you must have found there in England. I miss you and love you.
                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                                   Kylie.

Dear James,                                                                                          October 15
I am getting very mad at this point. Why don’t you write? You’re cheating on me aren’t you?! Answer me! At least tell me if you are so I don’t have to keep worrying like this! I’m sick of this I can’t stand this silence! I will not forgive you for cheating on me! When you come back, you are dead meat! I will not be writing you for a while, I want a response.
                                                                                         I’m sick of this,
                                                                                                   Kylie.

Dear James,                                                                                              December 24
It’s Christmas Eve and you still haven’t replied. I just don’t care anymore. Do what ever you want with that sleazy british chick. I’m over you so bye.
                                                                                         Bye Bye,
                                                                                                   Kylie.

Dear James,                                                                                              February 11
I hope you have a nice life, are you even coming back from England? I don’t care, have a nice life. I’m going to start looking for other guys, so this is the official break up. Bye.
                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                                   Kylie.
© Copyright 2015 teen story writer (wolfwriter242 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036568-Letters-to-James