*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036916-Not-What-It-Was-Always-As-It-Has-Been
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T.M
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2036916
Ramblings of a user in recollections.
         Hello old friend. You look the same over the years, slightly aged perhaps .. or perhaps the things around us have aged and you now look older still. I have changed a lot. For instance, three years ago I wasn't a mono-colour suit case, it seems -to your recollection- that now I am.



         Am I sorry I moved on, did I find greener pastures. I sure did find someone else, but you're just as wonderful and appealing as you used to be; just don't tell my new gal that!

You were clunky, and not very helpful, but if I hadn't have met you, I wouldn't have realised how much better of a partner I could be with.



         When I look at you again, I remember all the fun I used to have with you and my friend. A smell even comes to my nose but ten it fades as I remember all the energy wasted on you. I look you over, and over again, up and down but I see no marks of me. It is like I don't even exist to you, but you have a memory decent enough to remember that you knew me at least.



         There's nothing much else to say. I just wanted to see how you were going. Already it's been fifteen minutes and I feel I've over stayed, I see why I needed a change from you once more. I won't be coming back again now, so don't wait for me. I am tempted to hear what little you will have to say about this, but it's not worth the time or effort. I best be off. Be sure to cheer for me when I come for your dwindling viewership!



Hoping you have a good day!

~Sincerely J.
© Copyright 2015 T.M (thenovilist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036916-Not-What-It-Was-Always-As-It-Has-Been