*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037453-The-Verge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Relationship · #2037453
Just what can a few text messages bring?


All day at work, Taylor sent me text messages, messages that sent heat racing through my body, keeping me so sexually frustrated all I could do was pace around my office, and try my best not to let those deliciously naughty words push me right up and over the edge. He knew what this would do to me, what he did to me by relentlessly teasing me and making it impossible to think about anything other than him, not to mention what awaited us both once I returned home. He was all I thought about the entire day, and when I finally reached my car for the short drive home, I was on the verge of climax. He was good, filling my mind with thoughts of his hands running over my body, his mouth following suit, kissing me in all the places he knew I loved. There would be no escape for me, no time to catch my breath, or even think for that matter, and he excelled at this kind of foreplay. Every single time I thought he would back off, when my body began to stop throbbing and craving his touch, my phone would go off with another temptation. I knew I shouldn’t have looked at the messages, knowing the latest would be even more descriptive than the last, though I couldn’t seem to help myself, for I was addicted to everything about my beloved. All I knew was that I needed more, needed him buried deep inside me, fulfilling every wickedly appetizing thing he promised me that day.

I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect when I walked through the door, and my heart pounded in anticipation of where he would be waiting for me, for nothing in our home was off limits for these little rendezvous. A smile lit my face as thoughts of him naked and waiting in our bed flashed through my mind, making me bite down on my bottom lip to squelch the excitement that picked up in voracity once again. The house was quiet as I made my way through the front door, kicking off my heels one by one, before I began unbuttoning my blouse, the clothing I wore to the office that day suddenly binding now. I padded down the hall, towards the bedroom, my heart pounding so loud in my ears it was all I could hear. The door to our love nest stood ajar, and reaching forward to push it the rest of the way open sent shivers of delight running down my spine.

There he laid, in all his male glory, completely naked and waiting for me surrounded in purple sheets, looking like a King just right for plundering, and oh how I wanted to feast upon him.

“I needed you, my love,” he said, those dark eyes staring at me from across the room. “Wanted you. Want you.” Every word he spoke drew me closer to him, right where I wanted to be.

“I’m so very hungry for you.” I tossed my shirt aside, slipped out of my slacks and damp panties and sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from him.

Just as his hands reached for me, the phone went off. The timing couldn’t have been worse. I snatched the telephone from the night table, and said a garbled hello. Hearing my mother’s voice at the most inopportune moment of my day had me sighing loudly. Fortunately, taking the phone call didn’t deter Taylor. His lips were on my neck, warm and nuzzling the crook, his tongue leaving a wet trail from my shoulder to my ear in one long, seductive stroke.

“Feel my kiss,” he whispered, his fingers sliding up and down my spine, his mouth sucking and kissing my skin making me lose all focus.

I could barely manage to respond to the phone call, my mind whirling with desire and a need so fierce my body shook. “It’s my mom,” I mouthed, hoping he’d give me just one minute.

Instead, he climbed off the bed and knelt before me. His mouth and that hot tongue beginning their adventure at my knee, working their way up my thigh in a slow, mind-blowing temptation of what he had in store for me. “You are so soft and sweet.”

I covered the receiver of the phone, praying my mother couldn’t hear the change in my breathing. “Taylor,” I whispered.

“Wonder what your mom will think of your little noise,” he teased with a wink, his hand gliding up my stomach and lingering just below my breast.

“I love you so very much, want you so bad.” This was no longer just teasing, my husband meant serious business, and I needed to say whatever I could to get off the phone.

“Nibble on the right,” he said before sucking my nipple into his mouth.

The sensation of his teeth and tongue turning my nipple into a hard nub shot straight through me. “Naughty hub.”

“Equal time for the left.”

Taylor was a man of his word, and with his mouth devouring my right breast, and his hand on my left, plucking and tweaking my nipple self-control took a mad dash out of the window.

“I’m in the middle of something, Mom. Can I call you back?” I said, not even waiting for a goodbye before hanging up the phone and tossing it aside.

“Kiss me,” I urged my hands now free and able to join in the fun. I reached for his face, pulling him closer as our mouths met in a deep, hungry kiss, our tongues dueling in a heated tango that robbed me of breath as he explored the depths of my mouth.

He broke the kiss, pulling back with a wide grin on his face. “Happy to see me are you?”

“Make love to me, Taylor. You teased me at work for hours.”

“I want to feel your breast grow hard in my mouth, trace each nipple with my tongue.”

He wasted no time now, his mouth moving from one to the other, while my hands delved into his hair and held him close to me, my head falling back as my body vibrated and craved more as I became caught up in this shared moment in time. “Taylor. I want you now.”

“So soft and sweet.”

I laid back on the bed, my legs dangling over the side. “Please, I need to feel you inside me.”

“Not yet, let me use my fingers.”

He knew I couldn’t take much more, that I could reach climax so fast when he manipulated me this way, but still he would make me wait. “I'll go slowly, I promise.” His hand found its way to my mound, stoking across my clitoris before one finger pushed up inside of me. “Please,” I begged, on the verge of an orgasm, my legs spreading wider, thirsting for more, all he had to give.

With a finger gliding inside of me with even caresses, his thumb circled my nub, driving me mad with desire. No one knew my body the way he did, knew all the ways to make me want this, to keep me so close to the edge as the fire ignited deep within my soul.

“So wet, so ready,” he whispered, his breath floating over my belly.

“All day, an entire day so hungry for you,” I moaned.

He pulled away from me, his eyes capturing mine, so filled with love and adoration as he moved up onto the bed. “Take me, guide me in slow.”

That was all I needed to hear. I reached down and found his staff, so ready, so hard and mine for the taking. My hand encompassed him, stroked him from base to tip, loving the feel of my incredible lover. My thumb glided across the head, then down his length and back up again before placing him at my core. “See how much I want you. Long for you.” Just the feel of him at my entrance sent heat racing through me again.

“I’m going to fill you my sweet, Michelina.”

The husky sound of his voice made me shiver, and using my given name in the sweet way he always did melted my heart. He stared down at me, our eyes locked as finally our bodies came together in one long, masterful stoke that sent a loud moan from my lips.

“Oh God, I love the feel of you,” I cried. My body was on fire, consumed by him moving deep inside of me, taking me higher with every elongated thrust.

“Move with me sweet one,” he said, before his mouth fused to mine.

Kissing him alone could set my body afire and have my heart hammering. Tasting the very essence of him, trying to match every twirl of his searching tongue had me clamoring for more as the intensity of sweet ecstasy swamped my senses and I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. I was so close I could almost taste the impending climax.

“Don't stop,” I begged, lifting my bottom off the bed, driving him deeper inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his torso, demanding every inch of his shaft stay buried inside of me, as he tried to set the pace, pulling almost completely out before filling me again.

“Take me deeper,” he said, playing that game of give and take that kept me right on the verge, but not giving me all I needed to rush over the threshold. Every time he pulled back, my body ached for him, all of him, which only served to make me burn hotter with raging desire with a need so fierce I found it hard to comprehend.

“Taylor,” I cried as the first ripples of climax pulsed through my eager body. “Oh God. Over,” I screamed.

He quickened the pace as I bucked beneath him, the explosion from the orgasm taking hold as my nails dug into his back in a desperate attempt to hold him close.

“Hold me, hold onto me.”

“Yes, I’ll never let you go. Come with me. Please.” I needed him going over the edge right along with me, needed to feel his release as we soared so high together, the one place where all was right with the world.

“Okay, my love.” The second the words left his mouth, he picked up the tempo, driving deeper, faster, on a quest to go over the edge right along with me.

“Don't stop. Take me, all of me.” I was his and his alone. Release came swift for me, the sweet sensations of fire, love and desire rocketing through me straight to my core and he was right with me every step of the way. My body clung to his, held on to him with every fiber of my being.

“Yes,” he shouted, “with me Michelina.”

“Taylor,” I cried out, our moans mingling together and bouncing off the walls of our room. I could feel him throbbing inside of me, his orgasm as hot as lava, filling inside of me. His mouth found mine again, devouring my every breath, urgent and insistent until he collapsed on top of me. “I love you,” I said, my arms wrapped around him and holding him so tight against me, never wanting to let go of him.

“My love, stay with me.”

“I've missed you so much.” I had only been gone for eight hours, but it felt like an eternity away from the man I loved more than life itself.

“Sweet one, I love you,” he said, planting soft kisses on my nose, my cheek, and back to my all too sensitive neck.

“I love you more.” His brows knitted together and he gave me that heated look that said he took that as a challenge. As challenges went, Taylor had mastered this with me, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before round two began.


WC: 1996
© Copyright 2015 Purple Celebrates (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037453-The-Verge