*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037499-Lone-Night-Predacon
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Death · #2037499
The young black Predacon, named Shadowstorm, meet Bounty Hunter Lockdown.

Transformers Fan fiction:

Lone Night Predacon













Lizzy Underwood



Prologue

The sky growled angrily and deep throatily. A black shape slowly descended from the sky, the midnight black wings disrupting the silence. Two burning yellow eyes glowed in the surrounding darkness. A Predacon awkwardly landed, her claws nearly slipping from underneath her. The destroyed human city was desolate. A prefect spot for her to recover and hope that she’ll be alone.

She settled on a demolished building and examined her wounds. Every part of her body screamed in agony. Predaking attempted to dominate her, but she wouldn’t be the lesser Predacon. Her wounds stung as she touched them. Light blue liquid dripped from her gouges. She had no medical knowledge of treating wounds, so she was screwed. She laid down, resting her head on her on her front claws. Her tail hung on the other side of the building, slowly lashing side to side. She closed her eyes for a short time, letting out a defeated a defeated sigh.

The sound of sky-falling Cybertronians landing on the rubble, awoke her. She jolted upwards, hissing threateningly at the Hunters that surrounded her. The Hunters all held electric whips, ready to capture her. She roared and ignited her fire. One brought his whip back and whipped her right side. She hissed and shot her fire at him and missed. Another’s whip wrapped around her left hind leg and jerked, pulling it out from under her. She dug her claws into the wreckage. Another whip wrapped around her mouth, yanking her head aside. Another wrapped around both of her front legs and her right hind leg. She tumbled down the wreckage, unable to get free. The Hunters pulled on the whips, restraining her. She fought with all of her might.

A familiar figure approached. “It’s not every day that you find a lone Predacon.” She narrowed her eyes, wishing she could lash out at the bounty hunter in front of her. Lockdown, she thought. Just perfect. “Bring Shadowstorm aboard.” Shadowstorm barely had any strength left. Her roar was muffled. But, there was nothing she could do. She glared at Lockdown, the bounty hunter’s smirk only made her want to rip his spark out more. He followed her into his ship as the bay door closed. “Put her in stasis and tie her to the table.” One of his mercenaries grabbed a staff and jabbed her spark with it. She felt the voltage course through her body. Then, it was darkness.

///////////////////

“Wakey, wakey,” Lockdown growled.

Shadowstorm moaned. “What did you do to me?” She opened her eyes and narrowed them. She was no longer in beast mode, she was in robot mode. Her arms were strapped down at every point. Her midsection was strapped down, along with her chest, and her legs. Lockdown stood next to her, his arms behind his back. She tried to fight the restraints and get free, but she couldn’t move.

“You’re going to give me information about the Predacons,” he said. She hissed.

“Make me!” she spat. Lockdown pulled out a pole with a burning tip. He jabbed it into her chest, pushing it deeper and deeper. She screeched, the smell of burning energon filling the room. He pulled it out, light blue liquid dripping off of the tip. Shadowstorm’s optics widened as she fought for breath.

“Spill it!” he hissed. She hissed in pain.

“N…ne….never!” she gasped. Lockdown gritted his teeth and jabbed it into her chest again. She screamed in agony. Her chest metal began to melt and became scorching hot. Her body thrashed as Lockdown pushed the pole deeper and deeper into her spark chamber. She screeched, thrashing like crazy. Lockdown narrowed his eyes and pulled the sharp tip out. Light blue liquid covered the pole. He tossed it aside, leaving his tortured prisoner on the table. She moaned, energon streaming from her chest and mouth. He entered the cockpit and sat down. His mercenaries put her into a hanging chain machine, leaving her dangling helplessly. He reentered the room, smiling at her helpless state.

“Now, give me what I want,” he demanded.

She growled. “Bite me.” Lockdown seized an electric staff and jabbed it into her left eye. She hissed, feeling the voltage course through her. He pulled it out, light blue liquid dripping down the tip.

© Copyright 2015 Silence (pase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037499-Lone-Night-Predacon