*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038114-The-Power-of-Words
Rated: XGC · Assignment · Erotica · #2038114
A sex scene highlighting five of my favorite erotic words.
Assignment 2

The Power of Words


They were in the back seat of his car. She sprawled on the back seat as he lay over her nuzzling and pressing light kisses to her neck. She giggled and playfully pushed at his shoulders.

"Stop that it tickles!"

He trailed kisses up her neck to her jaw and nipped along the jaw bone to her chin. He flicked the tip of his tongue along the hollow of her chin to her lower lip, and gave the soft lip a gentle nip. She opened her mouth on a soft gasp and hummed with pleasure as his warm, wet tongue filled her soft hungry mouth.

As they attempted to devour each other he cupped her massive breasts, which were bare beneath her silk blouse. Her nipples stiffened as he massaged them through the silk. He unbuttoned the blouse just enough to expose the large soft mounds and their hardened tips.

"Where's your bra you naughty girl?" He breathed in her ear.

"Oops!" She giggled innocently. "I knew I forgot something."

He smiled and sucked one of the stiffened pink points into his mouth. He pinched the other between his thumb and index finger. She moaned her pleasure as he sucked and licked one nipple while gently pinching the other. Her inner muscles clenched. Moisture slid down her taint, over her anus, and puddled on her skirt.

"I might have forgotten panties too," she warned.

A his mouth curved into a wry smile as he slid his hand beneath her skirt and found nothing but wet pubic hair between her thighs. He gave her a gentle slap on her ass, and massaged her wetness over her sex. Her inner muscles spread as he inserted two thick fingers and stroked her clit and her g-spot. He watched her hips buck and her breasts bounce as he fingered her to an orgasm. She watched as he removed his fingers from her clenching hole and sucked juices from his fingers.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Very much." He made loud sucking sounds as he moved his mouth over the length of his fingers. Without warning he lifted her skirt and buried his face between her thighs.

She moaned and groaned as he licked and sucked ravenously on her sex. She cried out another orgasm as he speared his tongue deep inside and sucked on her opening. When he looked up at her his face mouth and chin were covered in her juices.

"My turn?" She asked.

"Yes," he answered. He laid back on the seat, "but leave your clothes the way they are."

She smiled and crawled over him. Her breasts dangled from her half open shirt. He reached up and squeezed them while she unbuttoned his dress shirt. She trailed kisses down his sculpted chest and abs to the waist band of his pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and slid them from his waist to allow his erection to point north. She stroked him with her hand and ran her tongue over her full lips. He nearly lost it when she slid her hot wet mouth over the smooth column of his shaft.

"Oh, yes, baby, you are so good at that," he groaned. "I'm gonna explode if you keep this up."

She pulled her mouth from his cock and sat up. He sat back on the see and she straddled his lap. She slowly slid her hot wet pussy over his smooth long hard erection. He watched her breasts bounce as she gripped the back of the seat and used it as leverage while she rode his hard rod. He gripped her thighs to give her a boost.

"Yes, that's it, you're so hot and wet," he growled. "Do you like this?"

"Yes," she cried. "You're so long and hard. I want you to fuck me!"

He lifted her from his quivering cock and put her in front of him on her hands and knees. He knelt up behind her and slammed into her from behind. Her breasts swung back and forth like pengelums as he thrust deep inside her. His balls slapped her thighs as he pounded into her. Her juices splashed out around his thrusting spear, and ran down her thighs. He thrust deep inside her one final time and filled her to the brim with his hot cum.



© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038114-The-Power-of-Words