*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039057-Best-Day-Ever-Epilogue
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2039057
Ending of Jack and Becca's story
         Becca and Jack woke up about two hours after their whole ordeal. Neither of them had even realized that they had fallen asleep. Becca awoke first and looked over at Jack, who had resized in his sleep and was hanging off of the side of the bed uncomfortably. She laughed and stood, nearly tumbling over in doing so; she had forgotten her recent increase in breast size. They seemed bigger than she remembered, but that may have just been since she had been so caught up in the moment when they had expanded. They were almost two armfuls large. She knew there was no way that she could keep them, but that didn't stop her from wanting to enjoy them while they lasted.
         They came downstairs not long after Jack woke up. They sat with Jack's mom for a while (his dad had gone to work) and she explained a bit more to them about Jack's powers. She told them that Jack's power is controlled by force of will, and that his power will not activate if will is not involved. She also went on to explain that an individual that lacks witch blood can control his powers through physical contact with him if their will is stronger than his. Jack felt both relieved and concerned about this revelation. Relief because it now explained to him how Becca's touch alone was able to invoke his abilities. Concern because he now knew that anyone with a will stronger than his could use his powers on or through him and he could do nothing about it. The thought scared him a little.
         It was evening by the time that Becca left to go home. It took multiple attempts for Jack to get her breasts back to a manageable size. He knew now that it was because he lacked the will to do so. "Just think about it this way," Becca began, she too not truly wanting to eradicate her new gifts, "you shrink them now, you'll have the opportunity to grow them again in the future." Jack finally got himself to do it.
         Now, Jack and Becca stand at the curb outside of Jack's home, Becca preparing to get into her car. "So, I pick you up tomorrow morning?" Becca asks.
         Jack nods. "Considering my car's still at school, I'm probably gonna need it," he says with a slight smile. Becca responds with her own smile as her eyes graze the grass beneath their feet. "So...," Becca lifts her head up to hear Jack as he addresses her. "When you said 'in the future,' does that mean that we...?" Jack trails off and Becca chuckles at his inquiry. She stands on her toes to kiss him on the cheek and walks around to the driver's side of her car.
         "Make sure you're not late when I come pick you up tomorrow, Jackass," she says with a wink before getting into her car. Jack breathes a laugh of his own as Becca starts her car up. The thud of the car door closing followed by her engine starting up fill his ears and echo in the quiet, dark, suburban street. He watches as her car drives down the long row of houses. He thinks about how he barely even talked to Becca outside of science project stuff prior to that day. Now, as he watches her car disappear around the corner, he feels almost as if he's watching an old friend leave; a friend that he didn't realize until now that he had feelings for. Jack sighs and stares down the street for several moments, thinking about all that had happened that day. he smiles as he realizes Becca was right; they truly had just lived the best day ever.

The End
© Copyright 2015 Pretty Kitty (katiekitty78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039057-Best-Day-Ever-Epilogue