*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039484-Zora
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #2039484
A s/m Vampire who allergic to human blood
           
         5






Zora



He just had dinner with some of  his friends. He comes out of the restaurant and turn down the street. As he walk down the street his phone rings.

It's a text from a friend . As they text back and forth he turn down a alley.

Half way down the alley he looks up. He see that it's the wrong alley.



" O!" Crap he said.



He turns around to leave. He see her not five feet from him. Before he could

do anything  She run to him and knock him to the ground. She sink her teeth into his neck.



"OUCH!" he yell.



He grab her and throw her about six feet down the alley.



" Damn!" she said as she hits the ground.



He gets up and grab his neck.



"What the fuck. You bit me you bitch." He yell as he see the blood on his hand.



She try to get up. She get on her hands and knees. Then she vomit up blood.



He looks at her.



" I didn't think I hurt you that much." He said to her.



" No" she yell as she raise her hand.



" You are crazy."



He takes two steeps back and feel someone there.



" Shit" he said.



"No! let him go." she yell.



"Yes Mistress." The female voice said from behind him.



The female shove him aside as she run to the other female.



" It's time to get the fuck out of here" He said as he turns and run away.



A week later he is siting at a table in a restaurant. He looking at the menu.



A women sit in the chair  across from him. She puts a phone on the table.



"You forget this" she said as she slide his phone to him



He looks up at her.



"O' crap you the one from the alley".



" Don't get up set I'm not here to harm you that's why I pick this place."



"You been stalking me? "



" Not necessary you can find a lot about a person when you have their

phone. You should have a password on your phone."



" I do. I was busy at the time. What are you doing here?."



" I came to explain what happen. I see you neck has heal."



Before she could say more a waitress comes to take their order.



" Can I talk you order?" she ask.



"Yes! I want two of your finest steak cook rare. Buy rare I mean two minutes

on each side and two house salad and what every he wants. It's on me."



" I have the shrimp salad and coffee."



" O! two bloody Mary" she said.



" OK" the waitress answer."



"What going on. First you attack me then you buy me dinner?"



" I like to apologize and explain it to you."



"Your want to be vampire should stick to each other and leave the rest of alone.We both got hurt. You worst the me. Why are you not in the hospital ?"



"You didn't  hurt me."



"You were couching up blood."



" That wasn't from you."



"I'm here Mistress" a female voice said from behind him.



" O shit that the voice from the alley."



" Have a seat I have order."



"Thank you Mistress."



"Tell me what the hell going on. You bite me in the fucking neck."



He look around and see some of the people are looking at him.



"Sorry  about the language" he said.



He look back.



"You attack and bite me. There is no excuse he said in a lower voice.



"Unless one has a condition."



"Here we go again it's not my fault."



"No it is my fault. I am Vampire."



" I  suppose she one" he said with a smile.



" No she my bitch. It's a s/m thing. One has nothing to do with another.



" Let me explain. As you can see it daylight. I haven bust in to flame or got



real old. "



"Thats because you are a want to be vampire which make you nuts."



" No! It is because the vampires in the books and movies are made up.

There are real vampires. it is a generic disease. The doctors have a big name for it. We just call it vamp."



"Doctors knows about this?"



"Some. It's a genetic disease that don't effect too many people. Like a lot of genetic  disease . The doctor and researchers know how many have it. There if a factor in the blood that you body need and produce. If your body don't produce enough you in trouble."



" Instead of biting someone can't they give you a pill or something?"



"No for some reason you have to drink it."



"Why not put it in a cup? What is the bitting thing. What did you use to bit me?"



She smile at him and he move back a little.



"What the fuck are those."



"They are my vampire teeth."



"Fake?"



"Real. We have the ability to suck blood through the teeth. It's part of the diseases. Lucky they are small not the ones you see in the movie."



" Shit." he said he grab his neck.



"Dont' worry it not contagious like in the movies. It a genic thing."



Then why do you go around and attacking people?



We do have the ability to suck blood. Most of us don't do that.

We drink animal blood. It's not as good or as tasty as human blood but it

will do.



Most of us? No one complain.





"Some of us like fresh blood from the source. Sucking human blood.

People don't complain cause they do not now they been bitten. Homeless

people who are sleep or drugs addict that pass out. They dont't feel it like a mosquito bite. When they do complain. No one belive them. You felt it cause you were await."



"Why did you throw up blood."



" I don't know a week moment I quest. Fresh human blood yummy."



"How much blood?"



"It depend from one to two pints a day to a pint a week or so. I need about a pint every three days. I threw up the blood because I'm allergic to human blood.  Human blood that's not my. Her comes dinner."



The waitress serve dinner.



"You can eat now." she said to the other woman.



"Thank you mistress." said replay.



" He lean forward why do you call her mistress?."



'That's because I'm her mistress and she my bitch. That the a s/m . once or twice a week she like being my bitch. It's a control thing."



" OK ." He said as he lean back.



"A s/m Vampire who allergic to human blood. My family going to love this one." He says to himself.



























© Copyright 2015 wells51 (wells51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039484-Zora