*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040043-Missing
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2040043
paragraph for a short story later in life.
I haven't seen your face in weeks. I miss the way your cheeks puff up when the corner of your mouth twitches and curves into a broad smile. Producing a twinkle in your eye. Yet a hint of shyness behind those big blue dreamy eyes with long luscious eyes lashes to match. I miss curling up to your body with my head pressed against you listening to the rhythmic stead of your heart beat as i run my hands through your thick chest hairs. Curling them around my fingers, tugging gently. You lightly touch my face, sliding your fingers up and down my cheeks with eyes. Drifting down my jaw line, I can tell your taking in every curve of my face. Pushing your hands back and gliding into my hair, recoiling it around your fingers. My breath steadies and I breath in the softness of your colone. I miss listening to your breath steady with mine. I miss feeling the warmth and sweet natural smells of you as you embrace me firmly yet gently, strong yet tender.
© Copyright 2015 swift-witts (swift-witts2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040043-Missing