*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040333-Part-1-of-Suite-Baby-Girl
by reaper
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2040333
what do you do when you live in a big suite with no bathroom? and you BFF is your maid

20

I'm not the original author of this little story but I have added my own spin to it.

Suite Baby Girl



Living in a hotel can be cool. Someone makes up your room every day; the pool is always clean and heated; and room service means never getting stuck with something you don't like! But, what do you do when you live in a big suite with no bathroom? You see, my Mom owns the hotel, but she's been in Paris for a couple years taking care of a newer hotel she bought. I wanted to stay here so I didn't have to leave my friends, or school. So she let me move into a small hotel room. The staff looks out for me, and everything was pretty cool until the hotel started getting busy. Mom decided she couldn't let me 'take up' a hundred and fifty dollar a night room, so she had one of the large meeting rooms converted into a deluxe bedroom for me. I've got big windows overlooking the city, cable tv with movies and games, and even internet access. But no bathroom. It wasn't a big problem as thankfully there is a staff bathroom on this floor.

My story starts in the few week after my Mum had been gone. I was in my room running on my tread mill dressed in a training bra and short skirt. Back then I worked out for 2 hours every day without fail. Either running, doing yoga, or a bit of mixed boxing/martial arts.

Hay I was rich with a good if not grate body. It was only logical that I have a hobby.

As I ran/channel surfed there was a knock at the door. "Room Service." A voice I had heard since long before I can remember sang out from the hallway. I hadn't ordered any room service, but figured I had just left some of my things in my old room. I opened the door, and saw it was Emily, one of the maids, and one of the few staff members that treated me nice and didn't think of me as a spoiled brat.

Besides being my maid Emily was/is still my best friend and probably my only friend. She and I are both 18. Almost 19. Her mum is the hotel manager with my mum away. And unlike Emily she hates me. But I have to admit she is smart about it. Whenever my mum was near she was my biggest fan. That's why when my mum wanted Emily to be my friend Miss West dint like it but accepted it.

I smiled, and let Emily in but the smile quickly vanished as I watched her wheel in a cart loaded with bags of disposable diapers. Immediately she began unloading them into my closet, except for one bag which she opened and stacked the diapers in my dresser.

I pinched myself just to make shore I was awake. As I stood by and let Emily finish her task.

"So your mums gone now and mine is..." Emily began, approaching me with one of the diapers... "My momma says you're going to have to wear these since there's no toilet in here. And apparently it's my job to put them on you. I don't mind helping you now, since were friends but I don't want any difficulty out of you. I've got a busy schedule around here, so I haven't much time for games. Understand?"



"Yes, but I don't want to wear diapers!" I complained. My head still wasn't fully in the moment.



"I know, but you're going to have to. I've arranged for you to have access to the good showers and bathroom in the pool area at night after the guests are locked out, but you're going to need to wear diapers the rest of the time. Now take your skirt and panties off so we can get this over with."

Emily approached slowly and I backed up keeping the distance between us constant.

"Woe... let's think about this. I mean were friends... and year... your mums in charge now but we can work this out. I mean you don't want to change my dirty diapers. Do you?"

"Actually when my mum learned that you were staying she went in search of a way to make you and I suffer. And I supplied her with one" Emily slowly opened the diaper as I backed into a wall. It was a big room so this came as a shock.

"Now drop your panties and lay down so I can diaper you" the voice of command resonating in her voice.

I slid along the wall in the direction of the door

"It's locked my mum made sure that we couldn't get out until she lets us."

My foot struck a discarded bra and as I looked down Emily jumped me. While she too worked out just as much as me. She was always more gifted in the martial arts then me. She even helped me with my teckneak when I needed it which wasn't often. But still I was over powered in seconds. She held me pined with her body pressed agenised mine as she removed my skirts and panty's.

We stood like that for a second as I defended myself. While she tried in vain to diaper me

"You're not putting that thing on me" she was better but I was stubborn.

Emily released me and I pulled my panty's up but left my skirt on the floor. I dint want to give her an opportunity to jump me again.

"My mums not letting us out till she sees used diapers"

"Then you use them. It's your fault"

"I am wearing them..." Emily lifted her work skirt revealing that she did indeed have a disposable diaper taped around her waist "mum put it on me herself" Emily smiled "she's selling my car if I don't get you wearing diapers too"

"Why?"

"Because it's a joint punishment remember"

"Your mum doesn't hate you that much"

"I'm her rebellious teen daughter. She still loves me but I have sided with you too often. I quote "need to learn who is the child and who is in charge around here now" Emily actually used air quotes as she sat on the end of my bed "look at it this way. When you graduate school. Your mum's empire falls at your feet. While my mum who has sacrificed for her job gets a pat on the back and has to be your baby sitter. This is her way of making both of us submissive. So when its time you get to be a puppet or an escape goat."

"What about my mum?"

"Your mum is too busy now to notice your report card let alone your underwear"

"I could tell her" I threatened with full commitment of going through with it.

"Shore then my mum sweeps up the evidence and you get stuck explaining to your mum. That my mum is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Then after you call wolf too many times..." Emily left that hang as she watched my reaction

I was cornered and she knew it, her mum knew it and now I knew it to

"Relax it's just a diaper. I wore them for months and you never knew so it's not like anyone but you, me and my mum will ever know."

I sat on the bed next to her "fine I'll wear the diaper but I'll be changing myself and you will change yourself."

Emily was already shaking her head "mums going to be checking in on us. One slip up and we don't get shower access or anything"

"She's got to let us out for school"

"Summer holidays start in a week and were supposed to be diaper dependent before next term starts"

"Dependant?"

"Relax. I wore them to school too"

"No way"

"Yes way. I mean, when was the last time you lifted my skirt?"

"Um never"

"My point. No one's looking so no one sees. Get it?"

I flopped back onto my bed "ok do it... quickly before I come to my senses" I closed my eyes and wished to be anywhere but hear as my best friend. Possibly former friend I hadn't decided. Removed my panties, slid the diaper under my butt and powdered me. As I smelt the baby powder. I shuddered. Even though each step was painless I had convinced myself that it should be uncomfortable physically as well as mentally.

Yet as the diaper was taped shut I felt... different. Nether good or bad just different. And as I thought about it. Really that what it was, a different type of panty's.

Emily ran her finger around the edges checking the seal. Then satisfied with her work Leant over me.

"Come on you big baby. You were in the middle of exercising and that always calms you down. So get off your diapered ass and work out. While I do something about this mess." Emily indicated the bra I had tripped over and the other cloths strewn around the room.

Having my own maid had probably made me a bit of a slob. But it could have been worse.

I was pulled to my feet and I took my first baby step. The diaper moved with me forcing a slightly wider stance that made me wonder how I had never caught Emily out.

Emily gave me an encouraging smile. I lowered me eyes for just a second then put on a brave face. Determined not to let these turn of events get to me. It took five more steps to return to my tread mill. Witch was just how I left it. Not 10 minutes ago yet everything had changed.

All of a sudden my padded life style had just become a lot more padded then I wanted.





Chapter two

Emily watched me run for an hour before she actually started to clean. It had been her job to clean after me since she started working for my mum. She was like my own maid while we were in the hotel. Then as soon as we were out that front door we were just class mate and friends. Others had thought it wired but to us it just was.

Emily never complained when she had to call me mistress or run an earned for me. Now she had shown me another two sides of her. The part she got from her mum: the manipulating bitch and this softer more venerable diaper loving side. It was humbling to think my child hood friend. The one person that I totally trusted had kept this hidden from me. While my life was and always has been an open book to her.

I stepped down from the tread mill. I was breathing hard and I had worked up a sweet. In my failed attempt to outrun my problem. Emily bought me a cold drink and I took it without saying thanks like I usually would. If she noticed she dint show it. Instead she smiled and waited for me to finish drinking just like every other time.

I handed her back the empty bottle and she handed me a towel. Again I took it but dint speak. As I wiped off the excess sweet from around my face and breast. Maybe the cold shoulder would show her what I couldn't say.

"Are you finished for today or are you going to work out more?"

My diaper hadn't encumbered me on my run but I hadn't pushed myself like I usually did.

I shook my head at Emily as I gave her back the towel. Emily saw that my bra had been jostled in my run so she straitened it before she took the towel from me.

She had a habit of correcting my cloths but this was different. She hadn't informed me before she did it. I did a quick spin away from her and headed for the door before stopping. Usually after my run I would go down the hall to the staff rooms and grab a shower. Then By the time I got out Emily would be waiting for me with a fluffy towel and a change of clothes. Now of course I was locked in my own room.

I let out a sigh and without looking at Emily I walked/waddled over to my desk and powered up my computer then sat down in my desk chair. Each movement reminded me of what I wore. Even the extra padding the diaper added to the chair. But I put it out of my mind and tried to do my homework without Emily's help as that would require talking to her.

........................................

2 hours later I really needed to pee but I was determined to hold till the last possible moment.

Emily had peed her diaper. At some point during the morning. She decided now would be a good time to changed herself on the floor. I pretended not to notice but I know that she saw me watching.

Then when she was done she dropped her used dipper in my bin next to my desk. It was one of two bins in my room. It was closer to her but I think she used it because it was closer to me.

I wanted to yell at her but settled for a quick dirty look then went back to my homework trying not to smell the slight sent of urine that emanated from my bin. Just as I completed the last question Emily (who had been watching me) checked my diaper as if my silent treatment stretched to me not telling her that I was in need of a change. "Still dry" she enounced to the room. I went bright red and focused on packing up my stuff. Emily walked away and I breathed a little easier. Until...

"Mistress" Emily called from the walking wardrobe that had once been a paper store room "should I through these old panties out or..." she dint finish. I was across the room and snatching my panties from her hand before she could do anything rash

"Their fine where they are" I closed the draw grimacing at the side witch now held my diapers.

"She speaks..." Emily fanned surprise. I rolled my eyes at her "baby's first words" she joked

Emily took that opportunity to check my diaper again. I jumped back at her touch but found that, that was the straw that brock the camel's back or bladder as was the case. Relief was pure ecstasy but my face went bright red as I realised I was peeing in fount of my best friend.

"That's it let it all out..." Emily's voice was that of a mother to a small child. I lowered my eyes in shame. We stood there for maybe a minuet maybe two. Then just as I thought it couldn't get any worse Emily poked the front of my diaper with her finger

"Dose mistress need her diaper changed? Or dose she like having a wet diaper on?"

She was being condescending but it brock me out of my trance and I grabbed a fresh diaper from my panty draw (it was still a panty draw) and headed for the change mat that Emily had left out. Probably to bug me.

Emily followed and I felt my rage build at the indecency, unfairness, and stupidity of the whole thing. As I spun around to face her I found no hint of amusement on her face just a supportive friend coming to my aid in my time of need. Only her eyes betrayed her want or need to change my wet diaper. All my anger fell away and I practically deflated to the floor. That was one of the things I hated about her: I never could stay mad for long. Especially when she was nothing but a good friend. Maid / person.

"Fine" was all I needed to say as I passed her the clean diaper. In her hands she had bought the other things necessary that I hadn't given a second thought about.

I had often wondered how long I would last without her. I used to say I be as lost as a baby. Now I regrated those words. As my but hit the floor I was rewarded with a unique experience as the diaper and its contence moved as my weight settled on it.

As Emily changed me she commented on how I was a good girl and that I had done well to hold in so much. The diaper hadn't leaked but it wouldn't have taken much more. That was it I broke down and cried.

..........................

The secret chapter

I don't remember going to sleep but I knew I hadn't stopped crying. Even as Emily finished I just lay there. Defeated, lifeless.

Emily must have moved me on to my bed and tucked me in.

I sat up and noticed that she had taken the liberty to undress me out of my day cloths but hadn't bothered dressing me in my pajamas. I was still wearing my diaper but something was wrong

I run my hand over my diaper. It was warm... my hand came away and I smelt the piss. My bladder then chose to release another load into the soaked diaper. It dint hold...

"My... my, what a big girl you are" mum's came out of the darkness that surrounded my bed witch had morphed into a crib.

"It won't be long now" miss west voice sounded in response to an unasked question

I started to cry but it wasn't my mum that appeared beside my crib it was a Hugh Emily

"It's ok my baby... mummy's going to make it all better..."

..........................

I woke up with a jolt. Thank god it was just a dream. But soon to be a reality. I needed to pee and do the other thing.

Emily wasn't in sight. I checked my clock. It was just past 6am. I slipped silently from my bed. I was a ninja. Totally silent. That's what I told myself but in reality my diaper crinkled with every step. Witch was two. Then I tripped over Emily who was asleep at the foot of my bed were I couldn't see her.

Being locked in meant she had nowhere to go. She should have used one of my arm chairs or the couch sourly they would have been better than the floor.

I fell straight on top of her. She woke in shock, then as I rolled of her I apologised

"I'm sorry, so sorry"

Emily stretched and I noticed that she had used the pillows from the couch to make a make sift bed, and had my winter blankets draped around her

"If you want to kill me I understand. But could you try an easier way?"

I reasoned that if she could joke then she would live... but the fall had set other things in motion. My need to find a bathroom jumped back to the top of my, to do list.

I left Emily on the floor and headed for the door. It of course it was still locked. I rattled the handle a few times. Even put my weight and muscle behind a few shoves. But it was a strong door. Far stronger than I thought it would be.

"You're wearing your bathroom you know. Or did you take it off while I slept?" Emily walked over and lent agenised the wall next to the door.

It was then that I noticed that she had slept naked as she only had her work cloths with her.

I already knew that she wouldn't help. There were no cameras in the rooms but the halls were full of them. If she helped me her mum would know because of a busted door and of course the cameras would show her helping. Hell even if I brock it down myself it be me in trouble with my mum not anyone else.

I gave her another one of my glares. I dint really have that many though so I gave her my best one witch still looked like I was taking a shit. My bowls gave another rumble and I took to finding something to knock the door down with.

Emily followed me around the room always one or two paces behind. I found Emily's cloths folded in the closet during my frantic search. Even her bra had been folded on top of the neat pile. I tossed it at her and told her to get dressed. She dint even try to catch them as they fell around her. Emily's face was blank as the back of her diaper sagged. The smell hit me before the realisation of what she had done.

She snapped back to herself and as I had ordered started to dress herself. I returned to my search now doing the potty dance.

I had done a complete cycle of the room now and was once again attacking the door. I dint hear Emily come up behind me. But I felt it. I turned to face her as I leant back on the unbearable door. Tears ran down my face as I lost control of my bladder.

I closed my eyes as my body coped Emily's half squat. Agenised my will.

I went to my happy place in my head as I dint want to be here for this.

Emily placed her hand in mine. I felt her light squeeze and the comfort that came with it. Just as my bowls betrayed me.

It took no more than a minute. But it could have been days, weeks. I felt ever drop, every bulge,

I felt it when Emily's other hand removed the skirt that I had fallen asleep in. I wanted to cover up. But I was detached from my body. In my happy place. Yet still hear in my room by my front door shitting my diaper as my best friend/ maid watched.

When I was done I dint move. Just stayed in my happy place. Emily squeezed my hand again then took it from my grasp she removed my bra and lay it down next to my skirt. She had removed my socks and shoes before tucking me in so I now stood in my room by my front door in my diaper shity diaper.

Emily made me stand up out of my crouch and I felt it move around. I dint look down instead I fooled Emily's eyes as she looked me up and down. There was love in those eyes, more than friendship, more than duty or service, more then I deserved.

"It's ok" Emily's words dint reach me but her eyes spoke volumes.

I was walking we were headed for the change mat... no the treadmill, why was I going there I asked myself. The answer came from the only fully functioning part of my brain, we always work out in the morning.

It made sense. After all in my happy place there was no Miss West no diapers. Just me, and Emily like always. Emily puled on my arm but my body dint slow dint even turn my head.

Emily tells me she had to pull the plug to get me off but the safety battery kept the treadmill going so it dint just come to a sudden stop.

After my 10 minuet run I was more awake just like every other day but I still wasn't 100%. Till Emily had cleaned me and rediapered me.

When I had fully come back from my happy place even Emily had had her own diaper changed.

She hugged me tightly and we cried together. My naked ness dint even mater any more. Even as I hugged Emily I dint notice that she was fully dressed and professional while I was naked save for my diaper.

Chapter three

This was Emily's second diaper change today. I could tell that Emily was loving this. We had been let out of my room to go to school. I had worn panty's wile Emily had continued to were and use her diaper at school.

She had dragged me off to the bathroom to change her twice just because I had said I would change her if she kept her mouth shut about the whole thing.

At this point she was loving the double life.

"All done..." I said as I put the dirty diaper in the bin

"Arrr... all clean and dry. I love the smell of a fresh diaper" Considering the alterative I had to admit I did too but that doesn't mean I went around sniffing them

There was a knock on my door and a food tray was left in the room service drop box.

"About time" Emily jumped up to get it.

Offcourse When we weren't at school we were still locked in my room.

I ran my finger around my diapers seal to check it. It only took a small diaper leak for me to learn that this two second check every now and then was much more preferable then wet spots on my cloths. Emily walked back with the two meals in her hands and with a smile on her face.

"You'll never guess what mums done"

"Checked you into the loony bin"

"Not yet"

"Oh well, it's just an amount of time" I smiled at my bad joke but as Emily put my food down I dint feel like smiling

"What the hell?" on my plate was a jar of baby food and a bottle of milk? I looked at Emily's plate and saw she had the same

"I think the baby bottles a nice touch on her part but I don't think one jar each is going to be very filling" Emily examined the jar reading aloud "baby banana... that sounds good"

I placed my jar on her plate with a: be my guest expression. Before I took my bottle over to the small kitchen. That was manly for my junk food and water bottles. Not actually any cooking. I found a cup and pored my milk into it.

She could give it to me in a bottle but I dint have to drink from it.

I turned around and saw that the bottle was no problem for Emily she had already finished one jar of baby food and was suckling from her bottle. My mouth fell open as my friend before me shone with a new light. I had known her all my life yet I had never seen her till right now.

Time seemed to stand still. Emily's sat on the floor. Diaper slowly sagging as she used it. Her bottle pointed skyward as she drained its white fluid. Her hair flowed freely down her back and gently swayed in the ac current. Her whole body seemed alive and free. All because of the diapers.

As I watched milk ran down her face and a single drop. Fell into her cleavage.

In that moment I learned that I had, had it backwards. The locks, the diapers themselves weren't the cage. It was my understanding of the world. So what if I wore diapers now. It dint change who I was. Just like it dint change her. She was still my best friend. Now we just had more in common.

I looked away before she caught me staring.

"Hay ... if you want... I can change... your diaper" I stammered as I felt my cheeks flush with blood. I was thankful that I had my back to her.

"Are you shore?" Emily's voice was full of surprise. Yet as she got up and walked over I could tell that she was genuinely surprized by my sudden change of heart. I never changed her... soiled ones.

I turned to face her. Then taking a deep breath I reapplied "yes... I'm shore but we better do it quick before I come to my snces."

That was the first time I changed Emily. Oh I had change her diaper before but it was the first time I asked to do it without her black mailing me into it. It also was the first time I really saw her for who she was. There was understanding in my heart.

I remember she was clean shaven and even as I wiped her with the baby wipe (as she had done for me over the past few days.) I had to wonder. If she felt like I did. Was it too much to assume that she would return my feelings. Her vergina heated under my touch as I was shore mine did. In that moment I knew she was enjoying her first diaper change by my attentive hand. Just as much as I was beginning to like mine.

I finished diapering her by running my finger slowly around the new seal. Making shore my first true diaper change was a good one.

As I stepped back Emily got up and went to my floor to ceiling mirror and examined herself in it.

"Not bad..." Emily posed "but the real question is... does it make my but look big?"

"Huge" I joked. Though it really did

Standing their besides her examining ourselves in the mirror. Bought back memories of when we had done this before. We had just started high school and we were trying on new uniforms. We must have been barely out of training bras. We were so cute.

Emily tried another pose and I saw that in a way the diapers bought out that little cute girl once more.

With a sigh I looked away and drank my milk.

......................................

Day 4

Dear diary

I wore a diaper to school today. It was the last day for this term. Emily changed me once at school and again when we got home.

Emily was so proud of me when I dint cover it up with a skirt or shorts like I usually do. Even as I wright this diary entry I am wearing a bra and a diaper and that's it.

She has also got me drinking from my baby bottle. At this rate I'll be sleeping in a crib and watching telly-tubbies before the end of the summer break. (Just like she plans.)

Emily lay down next to me as I put my diary away.

"I love you" she whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek.

"You would love a crazy person" I retorted in good fun. Before returning her kiss on the cheek with one on the lips

"Well if you're crazy then you won't mind..." her hand slipped my left bra strap of my shoulder "if I stimulate your boobs for you"

Apparently Emily had been surfing the net and found a massage toque that induced lactation.

I bet it wouldn't work. She bet that it would. So now every day she massages my breast once in the morning and once again before bed.

I don't know if it will work. I don't care it feels too amassing to stop. She has made me orgasm twice using it and she had been teaching me how to do it on her.

I rolled over and let her undress me.

"Are you going to behave this time?"

Last time (this morning) I had started fingering her through her diaper. Then we had finished together. That was the end of our old friendship and the beginning of our relationship as girlfriends.

"No promises" I said as I closed my eyes and let the magic begin.

"Just let me know if you feel any pain" Emily began and I knew right away that I wasn't going to behave.

..............................



Day 7

I can't believe it's only been a week. It feels like a life time.

I've gone native. I never were panties now. I look at them with distain and contempt. Like they might try to take my happiness away along with my diapers. I'm even to the point that I look forward to my diaper changes with Emily. (Both hers and mine)

On a happier note: My mum had a shower and toilet installed in my room today. I dint tell her that we wouldn't be needing it when I called to thank her. She also apologised that she wouldn't be home for a few weeks and that Miss West was in charge. I complained and she gave me 400 dollars to go shopping with.

That's where we are now in the shopping center. While they work in my room. The job would take 5 hours so we still had lots of time.

"What do you think?' Emily held up a diaper with a Disney print on it

"To small" I whispered. That was what I meant about going native we were in the baby store buying things that no teen girl should. Emily had convinced me that we could just say that we were baby siting or getting ready for a cousin's baby. Witch had sounded like a bad idea right up to the door. Then Emily showed me up. By having a conversation with the chic behind the counter about her imaginary pregnant sister.

The sales girl was about 23- 24 and about 8 months pregnant herself. So it seemed sure to fail but to my surprise the girl had been really helpful and dint seem like she had made us. She even recommended a brand of products that she used with her own daughter.

I pushed the trolley around behind Emily. As she found stuff for me to buy.

In the cart I now had my own pacifier and backup pacifier witch were the biggest they stocked. A couple of bibs, proper change mat, and pink hair tie. As each item landed in the trolley I protested. But Emily over ruled me with:

"My mum told me what we had to get"

It was true Emily had told her mum about the money then planted the idea that I needed to be humiliated more if I was ever to be her puppet.

In a way it was ironic that she was the willing puppet of her daughter and now that I think about maybe I was too.

Nursing pads were dropped into the trolley and I dint even bother. To try and guess what my girlfriend was up too now. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being in a dry diaper for a change. It seemed to me that I wasn't lasting as long in each diaper before I had to go.

..............

We paid for our stuff. And by "we" I mean 'I" and by "our" I mean "mine".

We were heading home when Emily suddenly pulled me into the baby changing rooms that the mall offered for the mums with babies.

The room was empty so she locked the door and started to undress me

"Hay what...?" Was all I got out before her lips met mine.

As a shushing teckneak it was highly effective and I promised I'd use it on her in the future

"Shush" she whispered when we came up for breath. Emily continued to undress me. While slapping my hands away if I got in her way or tried to stop her.

When I was undressed Emily checked my diaper. I felt proud that it was still dry. Even though I'd been in it an hour.

That was until I saw the disappointment on Emily's face and with a feeling that I had let her down I wet my diaper witch dint totally lift Emily's spirits but she at least smiled at me. It was a smile that said "thank you" not "I love you"

Emily turned away from me and started to rummage through our new purchases. I knew she wasn't going for a fresh diaper because we had packed a small accident kit with several changes of diapers and outfit init.

As I sat there on the change table in my cooling diaper I watch Emily's back trying to work out what saw going through her mind and what was going on.

My question was answered as she spun around to face me again this time armed with a pacifier and a mine skirt. An evil grin lit up her face

"You have two choices: A) suck on this till we get home or B) were the skirt."

I felt the diaper below me warm again as I shuddered at my choices

"Offcourse if you can't decide we can go with both..."

I raised my hand to point at the pacifier. The lesser of the three evils.

Emily shrugged and popped it in my mouth. It was odd. Not the pacifier itself but the wet ness around its face plate. My face must have shown my confusion as Emily held up face glue. Fast drying. Face glue. I tried to spit it out but it was already stuck fast.

I moved my hand to rip it out but that just hurt a lot. Tears came to my eyes and Emily let me cry on her shoulder. I dint blame her. I could never blame her. She had given me the choice and I thought I was being clever in thinking the pacifier would be easier to cover up or remove. She had out smarted me and then to show me there was no hard feeling rubbed my back as my tears rolled down into her top.

I don't remember how long I cried for. But I do remember her telling me that she had the proper removal stuff and that she complained when she saw the salt stains on her top. Then her changing into her cut down tank top. At first I liked it not just because of the way it looked on her but because it would draw eyes away from me. Then it struck me that if all eyes were on her some might linger long enough to see me.

Emily changed me into a fresh diaper and I was allowed to dress myself though she helped me with my new bra. It was more a feat of engineering then longerie and required fitting before use. I promised myself I would order specialty bras online when or if my boobs stoped growing.

I also wore a baseball cap low over my eyes. Even though I wore my dark sunglass to. With my hair hanging forwarded it dint help but made me feel better and Emily laugh.

She made me fix my hair. I complained she was like my mother till I realised my mum hadn't touched me let alone my hair since the birds and the bees speech.

Emily had always taken care of me. Just as she did now. I looked into my reflection as Emily pined my hair back behind my ears. She had wanted twin pony tails but I talked her out of it.

"Ready?" she asked. Knowing I couldn't speak clearly through the pacifier. She dint wait for a reply. Instead she unlocked the door and pushed me and the trolley through.

....................

We headed for the car. No one stoped us. No one looked shocked or socially out raged. Those that did look were focused on Emily who now walked a little in front and to the side of me. Hand guiding the trolley. So everyone could put me in a group with her.

No one spoke to us and Emily dint try to engage any one in conversation just to show me off like a prize winning dog. We dint run but we weren't slow to get to the car and I quickly hid inside leaving Emily to load the car.

Then when she got in she dint scaled me for not helping like I should have. She just buckled me in and gave me her mothering smile that always made me happy and made me think everything is going to be alright.

She talked to me on the way home. Just idle talk. I grunted and mumbled at her and she put her own words in my mouth. So I found us agreeing to get me a car seat and go through drive throw on the way home.

Emily ordered me a kids meal while she ordered her usual. I tried to complain but she just said "your welcome" as if I had thanked her for the food. I think I won that one though because I got a toy and she dint.

..............................................

After we had luged the stuff up to our room Miss West inspected it and then left saying that one of us was in need of a diaper change.

It turned out to be Emily off course. As I had just been changed at the mall.

As I changed her I found our roles switching from baby into mother and mother into baby. With the simple removal or adding of a pacifier.

I commented on this to Emily as I wiped her butt. Her only response was "love goes both ways and so should your tong."

I must have liked her to orgasm twice that night and each of her climaxes was in itself all the reward I needed.

In fact we were so occupied that we dint even checkout the new toilet, bath and shower

.................................................



Chapter 4

2 mounts later in the middle of spring break.

I was crawling on the floor when the phone rang. Emily went to answer it as I was in total baby mode and only Emily's voice ever reached me when I was like that. My mummy's voice.

The floor was littered with half chewed baby toys. Everything ended up in my mouth at some point. Unless I was gaged with my pacifier.

I listened without comprehension as Emily spoke. Her words were calm and even at first. Then sad.

She hung up the phone and sware loudly. I started to cry.

Emily came back into the room "I sorry. Did mummy say a bad word?"

I nodded as she picked me up. Still crying but slowing now that mummy was hear even if I dint understand a word she said. That was probably the worst thing about the hypnotism.

Emily got her emotions under control. She had left me in baby mode all day so as not to worry me yet even a baby new that something was wrong

"Guess you need to grow up again don't you?" she asked as I played with her hair

"My what big boobs you have"

I snapped out of baby mode instantly and saw that Emily held me in her arms without trouble

"You back in the saddle?" she asked as she lay me on the change table

"Ummm. Year I guess so... what time is it?"

"About 5"

"5... you had me all day... I thought you wanted to have a go to?"

"Something came up" Emily explained as she dressed me.

I hadn't even notice she was doing it till the shirt was pulled over my eyes.

My diaper was clean and dry, Emily had hypnotised me this morning while I was still in my sleeper so she must have undressed me at some point. Memories from the baby mood were always blurry right after but they come to you if you focused. The only real problem is what your baby self. Thought was important enough to remember.

"You spilt your breakfast on your sleeper it's in the wash now. Then you refused to keep your clothes on...."

I blushed as I remembered letting her put cloths on me just so I could take them off and dump them for her to find.

"... I wouldn't smile about that if I were you. I still can't find your pink dress" Emily made me stand up as she put my long skirt on. (By long I mean only just covers my diaper when I bend over"

"What's with the skirt?"

"Hotel party in the ball room"

The ball room was always booked for one party or another. Months in advance. The waiting list was supposably longer then my arm.

It only really mattered to us when we wanted to get to the parking lot. As they were built side by side so the lobby wasn't over run with people coming and going.

"Are we going some were?" Emily had my shoes on now

"Just a quick trip. But I couldn't leave you in baby mode and carry you through the party without razing suspicion.

"So I get my mind back for a walk." I thought as Emily through the diaper bag over my shoulder. Going into baby mod was always a risk because we both loved being in it and caring for the one in it so we try to set time limits. But Emily always finds a reason to go over. Even I'm guilty of that one.

It was then that I noticed that she was dressed up. Like black dress make up and matching shoes and Jewellery. Kind of dressed up. The dress was even too tight for a diaper. Even a pull-up would be notice by the untrained eye.

"Are you wearing panties?" I asked horrified

"No..." Emily looked shocked that I might suggest such a thing. It was the reaction one would normally get if you asked them if they were diapered. "... I'm going commando, until we get to the car then you can diaper me. I don't need any accidents in this dress"

Her words made me feel better after all they were my dress and shoes.

Emily checked herself in the mirror by the front door. She was beautiful off course. She was always beautiful to my eye. But right now she was stunningly so. "Wow... my dress looks good on you"

Emily rolled her eyes at me and I noticed my outfit. It was an old school uniform. My first impression was respectable student but closer look showed porn star cloths. My hair was done up to make me look younger. I wore no makeup but that only helped as my inner child shone through. The diaper bag looking like a young child's backpack.

"Come on or will be late" Emily grabbed the dresses' matching hand bag then opened the door.as I followed her I noticing her perfume. And smile as I discovered that it was her own. As in the one I gave her last year.

.....................

The party in the ball room was one of those yearly office management parties. Were the whole family could be shown off on the company's dime. There were kids and spouses so Emily and I got through unnoticed. Though a drunk in the parking lot had made a mess on the walkway and they had to walk around it to avoid it.

"Not even dark" Emily muttered as she strapped me in to the car seat. She offcourse had put me back in baby mode as soon as we had reached the car and were out of sight. Although Emily did quickly step into a pull up just in case.

As the car speed along I spoke to Emily in baby gibberish and she smooth talked back. Just talking without words. More like humming but I liked it.

We reached our destination before darkness fell but the twilight was on its way out. Emily got me out of the car and undid the baby mode

"My what big boobs you have"

"... Hay what happened to my consent before you did that?"

"Sorry baby... It just that you're not allowed to know where this places is yet"

I turned my back to her showing her how upset I was about this whole thing. We were in a parking lot but in name only. There were about 20 cars parked on a country lawn. There was open field in all directions for about 70 meters then it was all forest.

In the middle of the field was a big mansion obviously British in design but not as old.

"Both young and old at the same time..." Emily said as I looked at this three story building. "...I think there is like over 200 rooms or some ridicules number"

"What is this place?" I asked as I forgot to be mad at her.

The sun went down then and the lights came on in the mansion. It reminded me of the revelling's (grand opening) of my mums first hotel. The one in which I now call home.

"It's were I learned how to be a mother and a baby again."

"When" my mind asked. Emily was a little older than me but not by much and she had been at my side for the last 16 years. Having meat when we were 2.



20


© Copyright 2015 reaper (8reaper2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040333-Part-1-of-Suite-Baby-Girl