*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040727-Pauly-The-Precocious-Possum
Rated: GC · Fiction · Comedy · #2040727
Some pretty illiterate alliteration. I was gonna make it 18+, maybe GC is better.
          Pauly The Precocious Possum


As everybody knows, possums have a tendency to pull their penises.  They have no pretensions, they just pull, pull, pull!  Put it in the pot, nine days old, pull, pull, pull.  Pity that most possums have such piddly little penises, little pussy pansy penises.  Some little pussy pansy possums like to pretend they're people.  Big people with large protuberant manly people pricks.  Possibly the peppiest possums are the ones imagining they are pulling on a person's prick.  Possums like to call people penises pricks and possum penises just penises.

Pauly the possum laments the paucity of 'P' words.  He paces and paces, pulling his penis with one hand and picking his nose with the other, peering between
the pages of various periodicals, perusing the pages in search of 'P' words.  Hmmm, pauses Pauly pensively, here are some:  proboscis, pretty, petty, pant, pants, pliable, pump, puke, pimp, pucker, prance, precocious, pronounce, practicality, promise, puleeeeeeesssssss!........... 

Possums are marsupials.  Sometimes Pauly pretends he is a pretty girl possum - then he has a pretend pouch - sometimes he calls it a purse, or a pocket.  Well Pauly was feeling plumb pooped out form all his piddling around, so he put all his penis pulling paraphernalia in his pretend pouch, went behind a clump of poppies to take a pee, then ambled on home - he was just to pucker-tuckered out to prance.
© Copyright 2015 Geoff (rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040727-Pauly-The-Precocious-Possum