*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040734-A-Clockwork-chocolate-Orange
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2040734
a weight gain story from the depths of steampunkia.
The final gear clicked into place, a dull thud of tin against steel, a hesitant click and an expression of angst on a beautiful girls face. Another failure.

As the girl removed her welding goggles and flourished her silk auburn hair a booming tirade of semitones hit her eardrum. "Mallory! Come here!" It rattled from the distance.

The stunning girl padded barefoot from the cellar to find her aunt Lucinda hunched by the door that lead from the cellar to the lounge. She was a battered woman of around 70 years, with striking features and a whispy mass of grey dishevelled hair.

"Mallory! How many times have I told you. It is NOT a proper thing for a young woman to spend her time ...tinkering do you call it?.. With steam and brass. But it is of no consequence, as my dear child, I have finally found you a husband".

3 months later and Mallory stood at the alter of the local Coglicigan church, dressed in a gorgeous white dress rife with embellishments of cogs and diodes. Her husband, Sir Tomax Detrica, stood aside his new beautiful bride, it was time to begin his work.

"... And this" said Tomax, ushering Mallory into her new quarters "is yours, and this woman here [gesticulating to old woman] is your maid".

After her extensive tour of her new home, Mallory was tired. She pulled off her shoes and rested her dainty size 3 feet upon the arm of the plush sofa in the corner of her room. She gestured wearily for the maid who suddenly materialised with a large box of SteamCo's chocolate. Mallory could feel herself drooling, but glancing down at her ever-so slightly rounded belly, decided to take it easy on the chocolate and only take one... And another... And another, until the box was empty.

3 months later and life had been much the same. The house had no cellar and she no privacy, so inventing had come to a hault. Her now large figure spread over the sofa, her plush butt-cheeks poking from her too-tight dress, her fat arms hanging lazily, her large belly spilling out into 3 distinct rolls, her thick, plump thighs sprawled, her large, now sagging breasts bulging over her dresses neckline, even her feet, once elegant, were now pudgy and unwashed and her fingers so fattened so as to make removing her gorgeous rings impossible to remove.

She grinned an adorable smile and wrinkled her cute little nose as she wafted away a burp. life was good.

-----------

Thanks for reading, message any requests you may have.

Even her beautiful face was now fattened, creating chubby cheeks and a double chin.
© Copyright 2015 Qwertyyoip (Polis Yue Returned (qwertyyoip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040734-A-Clockwork-chocolate-Orange