*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2041593-Dandelion
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2041593
An old story I made about foot fetish and interracial femdom
Dandelion

Chapter 1 Mizugi's call

"Hey Lump, Get your ass over here, me and my room-mate here are going to watch the movies and we need extra entertainment. If you don't get your butt here, Veronica is going to kick your ass. " It was a message from Mizugi
Damn, I knew it was going to be a bad day. I woke up late, my car was low on gas, and my friend don't bother to answer their phones. So naturally, I was late, heard a long lecture on the importance on being on time by my easily insulted supervisor, and meet some of the most annoying customers. that was just the beginning.
I hurried after work to rush to Mizugi's. It was a small house in the suburbs that Mizugi and her roommate were house sitting. I hurried into and crawl on the floor on all four. I was greet with Veronica's sneakers. It was the smell that hit me first. She obviously been running before I go here.
"Obedient and punctually weed, you getting better at this." she pause for effect. "who know you might get lucky again tonight. " I growl underneath my breathe. She knew I had no choice but to follow the rules of the house.
I do admit that Veronica was actually pretty attractive. She was a little too tall for my case, but I was always a little short. She was a 27 year old black woman, who often had her hair in straighten ponytail. She was lighter than most of the black people I knew, about caramel in color, rather than chocolate. She was one of those sporty girls with the small perky breasts. I sometime find it funny that Mizugi's breasts are larger than her, even through, she t’shree inch shorter. Her ass on the other hand was a different story. I will go more on that later.
I follow behind Veronica's long legs, trying to avoid the source of the sour cheese smell. Even encased in sneakers, her feet still stank. She look back at me grinning from ear, to ear. No doubt she was enjoy this. She came to a stop at the hallway that lead to the living room. Without a further to do she kick of her sneakers and pointed to her socked feet.
"You know what to do to gain entrance, do you? " she stated.
She didn't have to tell me what to do. It was common ritual that I was forced to do every day for the last sick week. Veronica never last a chance to humiliate and debases me, especially in front of Mizugi. That at seem to be not only her specialty, but also her mission in life. She would humiliate me every chance she got. I still have no reason why. Any inquires on my part has led to little more than denials and riddles. I trying fighting her about it, but my thin body could do much against her determine attacks.
I grit my teeths, and try to ignored the smell and I slowly pulled the socks from Veronica feet with my teeth. If anything, the taste of her nasty sock was worse than the smell, but I endure. When she had both socks off, she went to the living room, where the Mizugi was already watching the video. I waited, on my hands and knee as Veronica sat next to her friend on the sofa. It was Mizugi's time now.
"What do we got here, Mizugi, a little weed." veronica remarked. Mizugi giggled at me and pointed at the bugde at my pants
Don't get me wrong. Six week ago, when I first met Mizugi, I thought I was one of the luckiest guy on earth. Beautiful brown eyes, long black hair, and a sweet sexy slender body. She had the cutest perky breasts. She was just about 22 years old. Our first date went extreme well. I know it's stereotypical, but both of us express interest in amine, and manga and we talk about the various types of Shogen and Shojo videos and movies. She was impressed by my knowledge and made several dates after that. As I got to know her better, I got the feeling that she was one strange girl.
For the few minutes after I entered the room, Muzugi ignored me. She was dress in a short skirt and white T- shirt. Her long hair was loose as it flow across her back and front. The video that on the Plasma set they was watch was a lesbian video. Inwardly I groan. The type of "activities" planned for the day depend on the video that they were watching. I might not get lucky tonight. After a while, Mizugi drop down from the sofa and sat near Veronica legs. She pointed to Veronica other leg. I crawl to where she was pointing at and lay down face up.
"Strip," Mizugi commanded.
I started to unbutton my shirt as Mizugi started at my shoes. I suppose my feet were a little gamey, but Mizugi quickly had both shoes and socks off and started to work on my pants. As she started to tugged them down. Veronica took the time to put both her smelly feet on my chest. Mizugi left my boxers on and straddled my groin. She stuck her tongue out gave me a quick wick before taking off her top. She was wearing a bra, and I saw all of her perky breasts in all their glory. She look up at Veronica with lust-fill eyes. She was doing all this for Veronica's benefit, not mine.
Mizugi took hold of veronica's foot and slowly lick the soles of her feet. her long tongue lick the surface of foot, wiping the dirt, sweat, and grime of her bare foot.
"Clean Veronica foot" she commanded. I took Veronica's other foot and start worshiping her foot. The smell and taste, stop me several times, but whenever I paused, Mizugi would grind herself against my trapped cock.
"If you don't do what I said, you'll never get your award."
I never understood Mizugi's situation. She always gave me orders and enjoy bossing around, but she was extremely subservient to Veronica. In the short time that I know them, I still had not figure out why. Still it was not my place to ask. I had to wait for what the girl had plan for me next.
Chapter 2 Veronica's rules
I watch as Veronica wiggle her now clean toes. Her large size eleven size feet were now completely clean.
" This was a good job, " she said to me. "from the both you," she continued. "But our little weed isn't done, right . Mizugi?"
Veronica pull down her shorts. I saw her dark hairy, but trimmed pussy. Mizugi jump up from my groin and sat on Veronica laps. Like Veronica, Mizugi wasn't wear any underwear. She and Veronica lean back and presented their pussies to me. I found myself on my knee facing them.
"Start licking, Lumpy."
I went to work, licking first Mizugi's and than Veronica's pussies. Before I knew Mizugi, I had little experience at licking pussy but after week of training, I had the girls cumming in on time. First Mizugi came, her yelps of pleasure signal her climax. She grabbed the top of my head and force me down to Veronica's pussy. Her feet stretch in the air and land on my dick. She began to give me a skillful foot job. After some time and a great deal of effort, Veronica came as well.
"Look like Lumpy's lump is full up." Mizugi rhymed.
My cock was fully extend to its seven inches. According to my former girlfriend of mine, my penis was like a reed, long and then. With her feet Mizugi push me down on my back.
"Go back to your previous position. Veronica still want you as her foot stool." Mizugi command me.
Veronica large feet cover my face, so I could only feel, not see Mizugi. She quickly straddled me, took my cock, and impaled herself down firmly and quickly. I was so surprise that I almost jump up, but Veronica push down my head with her feet. Her only command was "Stay." Veronica's left foot covered my eyes, while her left went from the bottom of my nose to the chin. The smell was mostly gone, but I still smelt a small whiff here to there.
Mizugi, on the other hand was slowly fucking my cock. I knew she like long fucking sessions, so I try to move a little as possible. She braced herself on my chest and she Stay in her favorite position. She grabbed my hands and place it against her breasts. Veronica's left foot left my face and I could breathe more easily. I could hear here the sounds of sucking and licking. Mizugi must have been worshipping Veronica's foot.
Veronica fondle my face with her foot. She press her foot against my lips, before moving to my nose. Using her toes, she pinch my nostrils together. I twist my neck to and fro, but she kept her grip on my nose. Her other foot was firmly in the mouth of Mizugi.
We stay like that for a while. Me, flat on my back, being used as a foot stool by a girl who no care for my well being. Mizugi continued to use me as a fuck toy. her slow rhythm began to increase, and she grind her ass against my balls. I was getting close to Cuming. I knew I had to cum with her so I held out for a little longer
"Cum, with me, Lump, Put your dirty little spunk in me, you dirty little bitch!" Mizugi cried out
Veronica shorted. "Look like the weed is going to make a mess. Let see if I can stop him"
Without warning, Veronica slammed her feet on my head She stood on me, her full weight nearly crushing my skull. She started bouncing on me a little, as she kept her balance on my face. Intense pain flooded my senses. She fell back on the sofa, giggling at me. The pain did not stop my dick from exploding into Mizugi. My twisting, struggling form greatly excited Mizugi and she came as well. It took a while for the both of to recovered. Veronica glared at me and gave me a single command, "Rule 3"
Veronica found out that it was easier to give me codes than actual commands. 'Rule one' was to crawl on all four the entire time I was at the house. "Rule 3" was not my favorite, but it was better than some of the other codes she gave me over the weeks. I place my head face up next to Veronica. She quickly sat on my damaged face, making sure my nose was in her anus. She settle her weight on my legs. Mizugi quickly follow Veronica straddle and the remaining area of my legs.
"Veronica, please, can we do Rule 5. You deserve to cum too. "Mizugi plead
I did not hear a reply, but I felt Veronica moving forward. Her asshole was now at my month. As I began licking. I could hear Mizugi slurping away at Veronica's pussy. It was going to be a long night.
© Copyright 2015 Ritterknave (ritterlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2041593-Dandelion