*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2042331-I-am-a-out-cast
by TheOne
Rated: ASR · Article · Religious · #2042331
Society makes me out as a evil person, puts me down and spits on me. And everyone laughs.
I have been a out cast ever since I can remember, In the halls of my schools I am picked on me for being me. Teachers? They are part of the problem...

My kind of people have always been mistreated and all everyone can do is thing of how evil we are, how wrong it is for us to exist. Not even one of our children can be spared by the hatred we have to endure from other people. If you have a Jewish kid being bullied, teachers would step in. If a gay kid is bullied, the whole media will be protecting him. But we are bullied by everyone and what do you say? "Oh he deserve it, Catholics had it coming."

Yes, I am Catholic. In school I am forbidden to fold my hands in prayer at lunch, I am forbidden to carry my Bible. I can't let anyone know I am Catholic anymore without anyone saying something negative.

You other Christians call me a devil worshiper, I'm going to hell for following the Pope and have no right for calling myself a christian. You gay people claims I hate you just because my faith is against gay marriage, blame me for bulling you when you are trying to force me to go against my belief. Government tells me to shut up so I wont offend anyone, but you don't care if we get offended, all you say is "serve you right".


I am not hiding myself anymore. I am a Catholic because of my faith in Jesus Christ. You believe in equal rights? Good me too, accept that I am Catholic along with other Catholics out there. Allow us to express our belief like you do. And stop making up things to make us look even worse. How can we be devil worshipers? How can you say we are haters just by saying what we believe in? Why does it matter to you that I have a different belief then you? Why cant I pray at lunch but you allow the Muslim kids?


I am a Catholic, I believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. The Son of God the Father. You don't believe that? Okay that is fine, as a God given right you have the right to choice, but don't talk down to me for believing.


© Copyright 2015 TheOne (volkuma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2042331-I-am-a-out-cast