*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2043797-Kayoko-Osaka-Prologue
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #2043797
It isn't good but, I did put a lot of effort into this. This is kinda messy, so beware.
"Mommy? Dad?" nine year old Kayoko Osaka cried out to her empty house. She tore out of her house quickly, desperate to find her family. That's when Kayoko saw it; dead bodies littering the streets. The young girl turned in horror to find survivors only to see her mom and dad, bloodied and dead. She let out a blood-curdling scream, only for no one to hear.

Kayoko ran and ran as far as her little nine year old legs could take her. Everywhere she ran to was empty or dead- literally. The girl ran through towns and towns, considering Nazo, Japan was a small place, before her little legs gave out. She ended up in a green forrest outside of some town or other.

"Who are you?" a female voice called from somewhere when Kayoko trudged her way through the forrest. The young girl jumped as soon as she heard the mysterious voice.

"K-kayoko Osaka...I'm s-scared," the girl cried out. Out came a Japanese woman from behind a tree. The woman slowly walked to the young girl.

"I'm Kaoru Sugimura. Where are your parents Miss Kayoko?" Kaoru said gently. At those words, Kayoko started tearing up.

"T-they died..." the young girl started to cry, "I'm s-so s-scared,". Kaoru suddenly realized the situation.

"Are you from the Seizonsha prefecture, dear?" the woman asked quietly. The young girl slowly nodded her head agreement. Kaoru hugged the girl quickly before pulling a red gymstone necklace from her back pocket.

"Miss Kayoko Osaka, I'm going to take care of you now," the woman said as she slid the necklace onto Kayoko, "don't ever take this off, okay? This is going to help you later on okay?" the young girl nodded, not knowing the path that layed upon her.
© Copyright 2015 Luna Moon (lunastewart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2043797-Kayoko-Osaka-Prologue