*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044189-Scream
by Zovi
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #2044189
Late night thinking
I stay up too late. I want to cry. But I can't. I feel like I've used all my emotions. Someone once told me, emotions are what make people human. If I have none, what am I. There is no more hope for me. I will never find the one, because I will never look. All these people come in my life, and it is always so hard to watch them leave. If one of them was the one I'm supposed to be with forever, I can't imagine how hard that would be. To see the one I'm supposed to be buried next to, leave prematurely. So I've decided, instead of waiting for that to happen, I'll never give it the chance. I have no emotion. I am not human. And this writing has changed. I intended something else entirely, but now its just ink on paper. And when I leave these words, I'll scream myself into a deep slumber, which will finalize the loss of my emotions. Goodbye to the soul I once had, and hello to the pain free life ahead.
© Copyright 2015 Zovi (wordsmatter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044189-Scream