*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044212-Gate-Keeper-17-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2044212
The starting of the Gate Keeper, Kyu's story.
Gate Keeper 17 Prologue

Set in a world that has just gone through a war known as The Grand Apocalypse, a war between Humans, Spirits, Gods and Demons. It has been 8 centuries, 800 years since the war ended. Upon ending, The Four Great Races united and are now all living in peace. In the blink of an eye, 2 centuries has passed. Then, a change occurred between the Four Great Races. Magic, which Spirits, Gods and Demons but not Humans can use, has, for some reason been transferred to the Humans and the original users of Magic can now no longer use Magic. And, although most of the Humans have been granted the power of Magic, there are exceptions within them that does not have the ability to use Magic. Besides that, although the Humans can now use Magic, most of them can do no more than only shooting fireballs. However, within them, there are also exceptions. Those exceptions, who have been granted a great amount or quality of Magic, as the most powerful people in the Human Race, the only Race that can use Magic now, they were given the title......
"Gate Keeper"


© Copyright 2015 ReAliTyhAckEr (kyunintotsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044212-Gate-Keeper-17-Prologue