*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044443-unfaithful
by s.c
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Relationship · #2044443
being unfaithful to your significant other causes lasting damage.
if you happen to be unfaithful in a relationship, you can't believe that a simple "i'm sorry," will heal every bit of pain you caused them.
because if they just so happen to forgive you, they'll still never truly get over it.
they'll hold you just a little tighter at night, afraid if they let go you'll leave them for someone else again.
they'll worry just a little bit more when you come home late at night.
they'll text you just a little bit more when you go to hang out with friends.
they'll be just a little bit more insecure when someone better than them compliments you.
but most of all, they'll love you just a little bit more than they did before.
because their biggest fear is that one day they'll wake up to a world of hurt, pain, sadness, betrayal.
a world where you made the same mistake you swore you wouldn't do again.
don't make their fear a reality.
© Copyright 2015 s.c (shiannaaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044443-unfaithful