*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044640-Can-You-Imagine-Hindi-Movie-WithOut-Song
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Entertainment · #2044640
Importance of Songs in Bollywood movies. Why Songs are required? What was the significance

Bollywood movies without Songs – Can you imagine?

Bollywood or say Indian Cinema is the only cinema in the world, which incorporates songs as a part of entertainment. Music is one among the nav ras needed to lead a life, merrily. Entertainment with music is what makes Indian Cinema different and remarkable among other parts of the world. People may find it funny where some thousands of people dancing around like some physical training session or hero heroine dancing to show their love in the garden.

Some melodious songs have become immortal in India. Singers such as Kishore Kumar, Mukesh, Rafi and Lata Mangeskar have also become immortal with their songs. Every generation loves to hear their songs and this is what music in Indian Cinema is all about. Romantic Hindi songs or Sad Hindi movie songs can bring out the real emotion of a human.

A typical adolescent girl riding her bicycle and singing songs with her girlfriends, how natural when we talk about it in real life. Go through some most romantic Hindi songs of 2015, it will make you feel how deep the sea of Indian music is. Earlier Hindi movies incorporated songs based on Raga. Today trends have changed. Ragas are based on effecting life and chakras of Human. Indian music based on raga can cure diseases and heal a person.

In today’s trend, music is based on techno musical instruments. Still there are many songs, which are making remarkable sign on human minds. You would love to go through most popular romantic Hindi songs of all time.

So there is no point or requirement to imagine Hindi movies without songs. There have been some movies, which were made without songs. Songs are USP for marketing and publicizing a movie in India. Some of the Australian cricketers and outside actors have also shown the desire to dance on the tunes of Indian music.

© Copyright 2015 twinkle (twinkleparekh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044640-Can-You-Imagine-Hindi-Movie-WithOut-Song