*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046173-Deadly-Love-Chapter-4
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #2046173
Continuing the book Deadly Love where the two lovers meet for the first time....
Chapter 4:

Two months later...... It's my first day back at school. I'm finally a senior and only one more month left in this hellhole they call High School. High School has three main groups of people. The populars who get everything handed to them in life and are mostly likely the rich people. They all think they are the best but they suck when it comes to grades. Next, it's the nerds. We all know who they are right. Smart, awkward, kind, jealous, and most of all they are all virgins. Then it's the drugies also known as loners. I am part of this group of people. I don't necessarily do drugs but I am most defiantly a loner as you can tell. We like to shove the feelings away like they done exist.
         The bell rings and I go to class. My schedule is Anatomy, Trigonometry, Foods Health, and PE. I hate PE because I swim all the time so there is no use to explain to me how to be physically active. I walk into class and I see her. My icy blue eyes meet her dark blue eyes. The contact is almost explosive and my heart beat drops. I have never felt this way in my whole entire life and for some odd reason I felt this way with her. I questioned my feelings. Why do I feel this way toward her? What makes her so special? I go to my seat and she goes to hers. We sit right next to each other in the back of the classroom. I introduce myself. She responds back to me, "My name is Daniella Jackson." I ask her if she just moved here. "I moved here from California. My dad's job caused us to move here." Her voice is perfect and energetic. I wonder if she feels the same towards me. I am almost a little nervous talking to her, but it is a good nervous. The kind of nervous you get when you are trying to make sure something good just happened. We shake hands and I feel the shock we freeze and look into each others eyes. She asks me if I want to meet up later. I respond by saying YES! A little to excited. Meet me at the the park around 7:30 she told me. I nod and say I cant wait to see her. She turns her head away from me and I continue to draw. I really like to draw and write books in my free time. It is just a hobby of mine that lets me put my emotions into rather than having to share them and say them out loud. My drawings were different though. They were about love and brightness. There weren't dark and scary and secret filled like all the other ones. They were full of colors and brightness. She had changed me. She wasn't letting my brain focus. She made be crazy and happy and all these weird but good feelings had never felt before. Her perfect curly dirty blond hair and palish smooth skin. Red painted nails, red lipstick, and perfect white teeth. Her nose and cheeks were covered in small round freckles. She wore a brown leather jacket and light blue jean shorts and gray vans with white laces. The bell rang and snapped me back to the real world. She had already left and I was chasing after her in the hallways. I needed to see her face one more time, but I couldn't find her. Where did she go? Was my brain making it all up? I'm going crazy now... just great. Don't forget to meet her at the Park. DO NOT FORGET! I kept saying this for the rest of the day.

Daniella
Dear Diary,
I met the most interesting yet mysterious boy at school today. He was tall, lengthy arms and legs, tan, and messy blonde hair, strong and lean shoulders. He wore a black shirt with gray sweatpants. He smelled of Calvin Klein cologne. He had a perfect check to cheek smile with dimples in his left cheek. He seemed really shy but I am meeting him tonight at a park to hangout. This has probably been the best first day of school. The mysterious part about him though makes me not want to meet him. My body and mind are fighting each other. They are telling me different things and I can't figure out whether or not I should go. Ill make sure to tell my mom before I go so if he's a psycho killer at least they will know where to look. Haha. Those icy blue eyes though. When our eyes meet and I felt an icy chill go through me. Every single hair on my body rose. It felt amazing, but almost to good. I'll go. I mean you only live once right?



© Copyright 2015 Zach K. R. (walkthemoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046173-Deadly-Love-Chapter-4