*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046729-Special-Agent-S
by Rena
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Adult · #2046729
A spy is sent as a maid to guard the son of a famous spy family.
Marclyn looked down at her dress, blushing. She couldn't believe this day had come, her wedding day. She gripped her bouquet of roses, scared to look up, but she did. There he was, standing across from her, smiling. She couldn't resist smiling back. "And do you, Marclyn, take J-"

---

Marclyn woke up screaming. She gripped her bed sheets, sweat dripping down her head.
"It...It was just a dream." She muttered. She had the same dream for almost a year now, and she knew what happened next. A bomb would go off, then everything would be black.

She looked over at her digital clock. It was 6:46 AM. She was late for work.
"Shit, shit, shit!"
She hopped out of bed, changing into a black top that revealed everything except her nipples, black booty shorts, fishnet thigh high socks, And black boots.
She hurried out the door, skipping breakfast.

As she left her apartment and drove down the street, she saw the high rooftop of HQ. She figured she was breaking a few speeding limits but she didn't care. As she drove into the parking lot, she noticed her co-worker Eli by the door. She parked and walked over to him, wondering what was up. He noticed her, smiling.

"Marclyn! There you are."
"What is it Elias?"
"Please, call me Eli." He smiled.
"Whatever Eli, what do you want?"
"I need you to help fix one of our desk computers. I think it has a virus."
"AGAIN?" She crossed her arms. "What did I tell them about uploading porn?"
"Yeah yeah, don't tell me. Also, the boss wants to see you."

She followed him inside, walking over to the computer desk. She spotted the porn tab and sighed. "Figures."

~30 Minutes Later~

She stood back up and beamed, brushing back the waves of her long black hair. "There you go. Promise not to upload anymore porn?" She grabbed his arms, whispering into his ear. He smiled. "I can't promise."
He leaned back against the table as her breasts rubbed against his face tauntingly, and he placed his mouth over the clad nipple, sucking. She giggled, bringing him closer.
Suddenly, they pulled away as they heard others come in.

"Ah, Mr. Jacobs. You wanted to see me?" She asked, crossing her arms.
He looked at her. "The higher-ups have a new job for you."
"Which is...?"
"Follow me." They walked into his office upstairs. She sat on the other side of his desk, tapping her fingers.
"So? This better not be another shitty job."
"I assure you, this job is your big break. Have you heard of the Johnson family? Rich, famous, spies, etc?"
"Of course."
"Their son, Jake, has recently moved into a New York City penthouse. He's hiring several maids, and I want you to go get a job as one. He needs a bodyguard, and you'll be his."
She looked at him. "You want me to be his babysitter?"
"Call it what you want, but this job will pay you 11 million per month."
She gaped at him. "11 million?! Fine, Ill go."
© Copyright 2015 Rena (xxshadowrenaxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046729-Special-Agent-S