*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047437-The-Yellow-Eyed-Beast-Part-2
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2047437
A bit more insight into Naya "NF" Furie. The Yellow-Eyed Beast.
PART 2 – Pain


“What's she at now?”

“At this voltage we could fry an elephant twice over.”

“Has she stropped screaming?”

“I don't think that's possible, even for her.”

Tigress had noticeably grown up, somewhere in her early teenage years, but already quite developed in most areas. Her muscle tone was far more advanced that most her age, and for good reason.

Right now, her muscles didn't help her.

She was in a skintight suit studded with small receptors and shackled to a wall full of wires and connectors. Electricity was coursing through it so potently that her beautiful golden hair had all burned off, she had burns across most of her skin and she was screaming in an echoing distorted voice at the top of her damaged lungs. She had been screaming for hours.

“I think Dannison said to make this the last L.E.T for electroshock.”

A guy sitting in the back of the room piped up, “L.E.T, that's Limit Expansion Treatment, right?”

“Yes, intern.”

“Okay thanks.” He wrote that down eagerly before turning his attention back to the window that let them see inside the testing chamber.

Suddenly Toma entered and moved right up to the console, pushing one of the scientists aside and looking up at him as if he was going to lash out at him. Instead he just flipped a switch and the screaming began to die down. The other scientist frowned. “Toma...the test wasn't complete.”

“You're mistaken. I'm certain it was. Didn't you notice?”

“Notice what?”

“Some scientist you are, Ellias. Look.” Toma pointed at the Tigress, skin smoking and head hanging down now. She twitched faintly. “She's been in that same condition for several minutes now. Our highest output isn't enough to do severe tissue damage anymore. She's likely reached her peak resistance. At this point, this is just torture.”

“What's your point? That only makes her even stronger.”

Toma shoved Ellias and glared at him. “That's enough.” A finger pointed warningly. “Let her out.”

.................................................................

“How you feeling there, Beautiful?” It was Toma's voice. The Tigress opened her eyes again, staring up at the ceiling for few seconds before sitting up sharply. “Wh-what...” she looked around seeing Toma and his room. After a few seconds, she breathed a sigh of relief. Slowly, Tigress eased her way back down onto the bed. “How long?”

“Seven hours.”

“How's my recovery?”

“You tell me.”

“Vitals first, then aesthetics. I feel mostly fine.” She reached up and touched her face, her brows, her hair. Her hair. “Shit.”

“Don't worry, it's growing back.”

“Maybe I'll just leave it short. No point growing it out if they're just going to keep fucking burning me with fire, and acid, and shocking the hell out of me...”

Toma moved to her side, taking a seat next to her. “Hey Beautiful it's...”

“No. Not now. I'm not feeling particularly alluring right now, Toma. Just...don't. Please.”

Toma paused and put a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off and hugged herself, facing away from him, a deep troubled frown forming.

“Okay...okay. Just...Naya, then. Is that alright with you Ms. Furie?”

“Sure.”

“Alright Naya, well it won't always be like that.”

“I've heard that before. Years ago.”

“I'm serious.”

“So am I.”

Toma sighed and turned to grab a water bottle for her handing it to her, “Here, get some fluids in you.”

Naya(Tigress) looked a the bottle briefly and then took it sniffing it once and then glaring up at him.

“What the fuck is in this? Do you think I'm stupid?”

“No no, just keeping you sharp.”

“I don't need to be kept sharp, Toma!” She hurled the water bottle at the wall.

It exploded. The plastic ruptured against the wall as if it had been shot, the water spreading in such a thin pattern that it coated nearly the entire wall. “I just want one goddamn thing in my life to not be a fucking TEST! Can I just...--” she held her hands in her hair and slid off the of the bed walking away from him, rage already on the surface.

“Naya...look, I'm sorry.” He stood up and walked up behind her putting his hands on her shoulder, “Please just calm down.”

She paused and shook her head, “Toma...you said I always had a choice...”

“Yes, of course you do.”

“Can I tell you what decision I've come to?”

Toma stood back a bit, “I'd love it if you sat down to tell me.” Naya looked over at him and frowned before going and taking a seat, brows raising as it to say “Is this better?” Toma smiled, “And...”

He moved again, this time to get another bottle of water and hold it out to her. “Nothing wrong with this one, Beautiful. I promise.”

Naya glared. “C'mon just drink it.” She took it from him and sighed.

“How can you even bear being nice to me? Must be horrible. I'm not a nice person.”

“You shouldn't be. That's not what Arksys has trained you to be. You didn't see the things they pulled when you were an infant.”

“I know I've learned from a young age that nothing belongs to me, and that I can't have nice things.”

“Well, yes. Even still...most of it you probably can't remember.”

“Probably for the best.”

“Yeah,” he said with a small nudge of the bottle. Naya groaned and took it popping the cap and squirting a good long stream into her mouth.

“Happy?”

Toma smiled again, “Yes actually.” Naya shook her head and looked up at him again.

“I've...decided I want to escape.” Her face was serious, the burns gone, skin flawless again. It had the glow of health on it even, caramel in tone, toasty and warm, golden hair, big amber colored eyes. She was a gorgeous creature, even with that natural scowl.

“I thought you might have.”

“You did?”

“Yeah. I did. It's...honestly why I brought you here. So we could go ahead and deal with that situation.”

Naya's eyes grew bigger, a small smile, “R-really? You'll help?” Her body turned toward him, “Toma I--”

No.”

She stopped, brows lifting, “Oh...you're...you're not going to report that then, are you? I mean, I didn't expect you to help, but--”

Toma turned to face her back, “Of course I'm going to report it. That's my job after all. It's nothing to worry about though. You just let me worry about all that stuff. You, you need to relax.”

Naya shook her head, a look of worry appearing, “I'm...not sure I know what's happening.”

“Relax, Naya.”

She could feel something happening. Her muscles seeming to unwind. All tension bled away involuntarily, suddenly she felt very weak.

“N-no no...Toma...what was...” she looked up at him frightened, “...what did you do?”

“It's just something to help you relax, Beautiful.”

“Don't call me...” she blinked and shook her head a little bit, her vision slipping between fuzzy and clear, her body growing light and soft. Gradually, she fell backward, unable to muster the strength to keep herself upright.

“Oh but you are.” Toma moved over and suddenly he leaned over her, one hand on either side of her.

“What are you--”

Silence. His lips were pressed hard against hers, and her face rejected every notion of the act. Not that she hadn't thought about Toma before, minor fantasies about running away with him, but he was a bit older than her, and things now...she wasn't. She couldn't. She didn't. “Mmm!”

Toma moved back a bit with a smile, “Oh come now, don't worry. Everything's fine.” He stroked her hair moving it out of the way before he moved off of the bed and grabbed the hem of her shorts.

Naya gasped, “N-no! Toma I don't want this! P-please don't. I'm just...I don't know why you're doing this.”

“I told you why. I'm dealing with the situation.”

Naya was made bare, laid open in front of him. The man who'd been so many things to her was there now. He'd been a brother when she needed him to, a father, a friend, and an ally in times of need. Now, he was her first. He was her predator. Her lover, and she didn't want him.

Her hero split her open, bled her, and with every flex of his hips and press of his length inside her, she sobbed.

Why?

“Please! Please stop!”

He didn't.

“Toma! I...It hurts, I'm scared please!”

Her rejection only seemed to urge him on. He didn't bother to cover her mouth, tell her to be quiet. Nothing.

There was only this...pain. This betrayal.

“You never had a choice, Beautiful.”

Her eyes widened again. Toma withdrew from her, and she finally had a chance to catch her breath, but her body flipped, turning on it's stomach. He pulled her legs apart again, and once more she was filled.

“Aaagh!”

“Do you get it?” He tugged her hair and she hissed. “You were never in control. There is no escape. We have thousands of ways to hurt you, to trap you, to kill you. We can wipe your mind and repurpose your body if we need to. Don't you understand yet, Tigress?”

She screamed again, “STOP! Toma please!”

“We own you.”


Her head was forced down against the mattress, length receding and then pushing forward again, finding a new entrance. An even more painful one, and another opportunity to break her.

Naya screamed.

She had been screaming for hours.
© Copyright 2015 The Silken One (getgood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047437-The-Yellow-Eyed-Beast-Part-2