*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047840-Ghost-Town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Ghost · #2047840
This one is to see if you like it if you do I will write more of the story.
Once night I was in bed. I heard a really bad noise it was like a roar, then i heard gunshots! I got out of bed and went to my window, a girl was out there staring at me. "BANG BANG" I jumped then my door opened, I walked over and something jumped on me. It felt like air but I could see a face, it looked like a boy, but had no eyes and his eyes were bleeding, he had blackish hair, then I realized it was a boy from a story I read last night. I forgot his name but I knew who it was.

He got off of me and said in these words " I am bad, but i won't kill you. You must run, run as fast as you can, don't stop to help anyone", he disappeared. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked down my stairs. I looked over at the kitchen and my parents are dead! I saw someone it was the girl I saw from my window. She grabbed my arm, but it went straight through. " Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded " I am a ghost, but a good one"...
© Copyright 2015 Stories for Everyone (aquabubblez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047840-Ghost-Town