*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2051086-Research-Log-000---Introduction
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Paranormal · #2051086
Introduction of the D.A.P.E (defence against paranormal entities) cooperation.
My name is ******* and I work for the D.A.P.E (Defence Against Prarnormal Entities) cooperation. I am senior class personnel though I cannot say what my official role is. This log I am keeping will be made public periodically to help explain what we do and what we have found relating to various artifacts and subjects that we deem safe to reveal due to our understanding of and how to capture/recapture it if a breach is made or a second of its kind is found. These logs will detail the findings we get from long hours of research into these artifacts or living subjects recovered in an expedition or a capture mission. I have been granted permission to say the artifacts/subjects ID and nicknname as well an explanation on its purpose and behaviour.

No name of personnel or location will be revealed and will instead be replaced by the * symbol as seen above.

Nothing else will be discussed at this point but I and my various colleagues will continue to talk about our findings in the future.

Senior member ******* signing off.
© Copyright 2015 LunarHowler (lunarhowler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2051086-Research-Log-000---Introduction