*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052684-The-Fezident
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Friendship · #2052684
A story of bravery, skill, and love, the story of two men who become one.
Sultan Mahmud II was the beginning of history as we know it. He adopted the greatest clothing accessory known to man-kind. His miraculous invention, known as the Almighty Fez, has swept many nations since he has created it. Some say his mind is that of a god's and his fingers are also that of a god's. Not only did he create the Fez, but he mastered the creation of Fezzes and passed it down to younger generations. This art of Fez Sculpting is known as Fezification. The skilled ones who create Fezzes must come forth to the Sultan and have an aura of epic hatitutde in order to be blessed with the skill of Fezification. Those who are chosen by the Sultan himself will be sent to the Chamber of A Million Fezzes and will have to pass many deadly trials that await them. These trials include properly wearing a fez, know when to compliment someone's fez (which is always), slay a dragon with only a fez and two smaller sized fezzes small enough to wear on your hands, sacrificing your first born child to Sultan Mahmud II, and having the great skill and bravery to thread a needle. The Creator Sultan Mahmud II ascended down and blessed only a few men with this ability. The ability would since be passed down to only the strongest, most intelligent, most dashingly handsome men who could call themselves Fezicators. This is the story of two Fezicators who overcome a great evil and become the Fezident.

© Copyright 2015 Anonymous (stormsidran at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052684-The-Fezident