*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053067-A-Little-Feral
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2053067
James has regrets



James turned his head and crinkled his nose as he tried to avoid the wafting smell of Liz's fresh and moist lower intestine and shredded stomach. He grabbed another piece of her mangled corpse and almost wretched as he shoved it in the big black Hefty bag. James had to stop for a moment and catch his breath. He wasn't usually this unsettled by gore. He jerked the big dishwashing gloves off and threw them into the pile as he jumped up from the mess on bed and ran to the toilet.

James stood up and wiped a trail of vomit off his mouth. Nearly holding his breath, he slowly looked up and met his own eyes in the mirror. He knew this would happen. He also knew it was better not to dwell on things like that, but he had loved this girl. He stared at himself hard as his expression darkened. He could feel the self loathing settling in.

Suddenly, he was overcome with a sick laughter as he realized he had been inside her last night and now this morning he was cleaning up her insides. Well, she did say she liked it rough. Chuckling to himself he put on another pair of gloves and went back to work.

"Come on! Just one drink! I never see you drink." Liz was gently dancing in place as the house music pumped throughout the party.

"That's cause you wouldn't like me when I drink. I tend to go a little...feral." Even though he and Liz were standing very close, James was having to shout to be heard over the rest of the party. He didn't like this environment. There were too many sounds and smells. Too many people. He couldn't get his bearings straight.

He had known Liz for about a year now. When they had first met he had been a dog. She'd hit him with her car outside her work one day. She rushed him to the Emergency Vet Clinic and paid for all his medical bills. Then she brought him home. At first he thought it only right that he stay there, seeing as she had been the one who hit him. Later though, after he had gotten better, she had already been so nice to him that he decided to stay for awhile. This made Liz happy. James didn't really have anywhere else to go so this made him happy too. Eventually he would run off and meet her again as a man. Maybe one day he would even tell her that she had already met him as a dog and then they would laugh and roll on the floor and run together like they did before.

A few shots and a couple beers later James was feeling a little loose. He was feeling less anxious, more daring. He was feeling a little rough and raw. Liz must have liked the change she noticed in James because he noticed a change in the look she was giving him. She whispered in his ear, "Let's get out of here."

As James thrust her hard against the backboard of his bed, Liz let out a rough moan of pleasure as she dug her nails deep into his back. James threw his head back in ecstasy and as he felt his eyes roll back into his head, he blacked out. When James woke up he didn't have to guess what had happened. The few bits of Liz that remained told him that the awful feeling in his stomach was more than just regret.



© Copyright 2015 JamesHowlett (jameshowlett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053067-A-Little-Feral