*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053144-Novel-1-Freedom-Benders-Chapter1
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #2053144
About a young girl who's life spiralled into anew with a new school and the elements.
Chapter 1: The good news

Today starts as a bright and sunny new day here in Tokyo Japan. It's been a week plus some days since the day she moved....from her old home, thanks to witness protection. 'Siiigh...why?...' She thinks while reminiscing in her past. Not so good memories, her old little home in America, part city part country in her eyes. That horrible haunting break in which was an attempted break in & robbery. But to her fears it turned into an murder, also arson...well accidental arson so I could escape. Sadely it was also the death of her only two living relatives, her little brother and her only parent. Those memories still shock her till this very day, it happened a month ago. Feeling a bit dizzy all of a sudden, legs feeling weak causing her to fall to her knees in saddened. 'Great...I don't really want that nightmare ruining my life here. I need to live with no fear...for me..and my little brother. Should be what my mother wanted for me to do.' She thought to herself with just a few tears rolling down her face.

Wiping away her tears, now being able to walk leaving her house to retrieve her mail from her now decorated with stickers mail mailbox. "..huh?" Receiving from her pile of mail noticing a blue envelope that says a schools name on the front. On its back she also saw a note attached. ' Wonder what this is...maybe I should read it now.' Looking up at her ceiling as if something else will make her do it. " Nah..I'll read it later." Decided she tossed away her bills, other mail, and that blue envelope with that small note right onto her couch. Completely uninterested at the moment that is.

Heading upstairs to her bedroom she heads to her closet. Snagging her workout outfit out and from the hanger, which turns out to be her Karate uniform. It's plain normal uniform but with a black belt around the waist. She just decorated it with ice blue rain drops embroyed on her right sleeve also her left leg. Thinking it was cute to do she asked her father to help her saw it on in the past. Dressed spinning on her heel she heads out threw the house towards her backyard, wondering what to do first. "Hmmm..it's eight a.m so I might be able to everything today." Walking towards where her launching bag & weights are, reaching over picking up her two fifteen pounds hand weights. Choosing those first it's time to start pumping iron. Proceeding to do this for at least an hour and a half she drops the same weights on the concreat part of her backyard. After done with her arms she heads to her punching bag, time for boxing practice. From the the after pain of her first workout she didn't last that long on this though, so she decides to take it easy while using her jump rope for another half hour. Around three hours has passed since she started, it's time to finish this training with a little bit of her Kung-Fu with her Training dummy. "Phew! I still can't belive that I had all that time to train, this is..a first....and a bit nice. Cool."

Finally finished with a few hours of fun training for her body..it was over due for he to cleans he body. "Aw man I think I over did it, my body is screaming at me." Rubbing her sore body while Heading back inside in home, she chooses to listen to classic violin music while in the shower. 'Now around one pm at the time. Shower then dinner, then little boredom till I pass out I guess...siigh.'

Hot wet water raining down over her body, hands roaming threw her long hair black hair. Mushing her sunset roses shampoo & conditioner, she makes up words to the violin music. Swaying her body around while she rinsed her long wavy locks ( they get wavey when wet ). Reaching over to the side of her shower taking her flowers bossy wash, squirting some around her loofa, then proceeds to carse her body with that loofa. Later washing off she leave her bathroom with her towel around her waist, one wrapping her hair too. "haaaaa...God that felt good."

Shutting her bathroom door heading back down to her living room retreaving her mail. 'Ok..let take a look here...Hmm..Bill. Bill. Bill. ' "Note to self pay those online asap." Continuing on with going threw her mail she notices the blue envelope again, while Heading back to her room. 'Ok..So what the heck is this thing?' Blinking her eyes with new interest taming over suddenly she started to open such a thick looking envelop, after tossing her other mail onto her bed. "OH yeah I totally forgot about this. Ha ha ha!! It's finally arrived." Happy she starts dancing around in her towel, loosely yet not falling off her body. It should have from the way she was moving around and yet not falling. (weird I know)

Having no mind of her odd non disrobing, she carries on with her mail. " A letter....Dear Allen after going threw your info and grades were here to announce you are now...a student of Belay Sky Highschool."" Falling backwards onto her bed with a gleeful smile plastered on her face. "OH my God! OH my God! New home, New life,and now my new school." Clutching this letter to her chest while she calms down to continue breathing. "You start classess tomorrow we've already had all the paperwork from the police. Also..we are sorry for your loss, we all will help you in any way we can. Sincerely your principle Mister, Geiser." With a nod she accepted this letter and their concern.

'Its time mother....time that I will now live for the both of us, your children.' Dropping the letter she picks up a different item from the same envelope. 'Oh school pallet?' Thin little book showing and explaining about their school. It's a big school, with over 8,000 students. (and this is a high school, not a collage.) After reading the pamplet she tossed it to look at the school map. 'Oh they have a track and field.' "Yes!! track scholarship here I go.! Well any type of sport s scholarship. Shoot a scholarship is a scholarship." Giggling she removed her towels to dry her hair with the new conair spin hairbrush. After awhile of that it's already lunch but she'll just eat at dinner, still happy about the news.
© Copyright 2015 Ladywrites (ladycreative at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053144-Novel-1-Freedom-Benders-Chapter1