*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054091-Crickets-and-Rain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2054091
Just a short romp.
"Softly swaying limbs are soothing to the mind" I think, gazing out of the car's window at the windswept tree in front of us as my own mind haphazardly strains from sleep.

The clearing is silent save for the dull hum a crickets and the soft pattering of rain. No cars. No voices. No humans to speak of except my boyfriend and I.

He and I come up here all the time. An endless night of soft tender moments and infinite pleasure. This night was no different save for the rain, but it's soft murmur dulls my spent senses as I lay in the passenger seat.

My boyfriend is silent, spent from our latest adventure. I must admit, it surprised me how tired I was after our little escapade. I was usually ready for another round by now... perhaps we were a little too rough.

I snuggle deeper into the cushion of the passenger side seat as these thoughts dull and drowsiness takes over. I breath deeply, a sweet metallic tang tingling my nose.

I roll over sleepily to eye the still bleeding corpse of my boyfriend resting soundly in the seat beside me. His face, or what's left of it, is twisted slightly into the most adorable grimace. His white polo, now permanently stained crimson, lays torn to reveal flesh bare patches on his chest. I never liked that shirt anyways.

My tongue darts out the save a small drip of blood resting on my lips.

"Was it good for you?" I ask him, before giggling softly, rolling over, and drifting off to sleep, belly full, listening to the low hum of crickets and the soft patterning of rain.
© Copyright 2015 Everyday Demon (wolfbreeds56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054091-Crickets-and-Rain