*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054398-Love-Ends
by Ujjwal
Rated: E · Fiction · Relationship · #2054398
Please friends read this and give feedback it is my first story.
Aaron a 23 year old boy dreams to become a rock star. He is an orphan and lives in a house on rent with his roommate Zain. Once going to college Aaron saw Catherine and fell in love with her. By luck they both are in same college and Catherine wants to learn guitar and Aaron teaches her for free. Before going to music festa in London( which will change his life) he tells Catherine that he is deeply in love with her. Catherine shocked stood motionlees. After one of his performances in London he notices that Catherine is there. He went to talk to her where Catherine purposes him for marriage. In the meantime Catherine father met with an accident. He dies with his last wish to her daughter to marry Ronald(son of Catherine's father's friend). Catherine fulfills his father's dying wish and left Aaron alone. Aaron shocked wants to die but has to represent his city in music festa. He wins the final and is one of the greatest musician of the world in 10 years. After 10 years he met with an accident has lost his memory and his case is given to Catherine(who is a psychiatrist). Day by Day as his memory comes back he gets to know that Ronald is dead and recalls the days with Catherine. Aaron angried leaves her and says that he can live without her. He goes to New York but unfortunately the flight crashes and Aaron is dead and Catherine only gets his dead body.
© Copyright 2015 Ujjwal (uj11092001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054398-Love-Ends