*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055800-Mtf-transformation-story
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2055800
How my trip to the adult store helped me become a woman.
I am a boy and I went to an adult store a few mo ths ago and I asked the girl working to help me buy stuff to cross dress. The worker girl (Sara) told me that if I wanted I could use the dressing rooms. I agreed then I went around the store picking out lingerie and woman's swimming suits as I went into the dressing room I was having trouble dressing and Sara knew it. She asked if I would like some help, I said yes. Sara came in and told me to get naked I did then she handed me some panties and said that she bought these for me. The panties were hip huggers dark pink with lace. I was standing there only wearing the panties and she asked me if I really wanted to be a girl, I told her yes. Then she handed me a bra that was the same style as the panties and then had me put on the dress. She asked me to walk out and pick some brestforms I walked out and there was two girls and a man right there! I was so humiliated and I could tell the man was uncomfortable and the girls seemed like they were laughing but the didn't do anything. Sara and I picked out some c cup breastforms and put them on me. I looked into the mirror and I looked like a woman from the shoulders down! Sara sat me down and Peirced my ears and put some cute diamond earrings in. She got a wig and fit it for me then she took it off and asked to do my makeup, I agreed and she did an amazing job! I was extremely possible as a woman after the wig was put back on. We went and picked out some sexy dresses and makeup and more matching bras and panties. I bought everything and I spent about 700$ on everything. The next day I went back dressed up and I did really well on my makeup and Sara said I looked good. I told her that dressing like this makes me a little horny went went to the toy section and she told me that if I really was a girl I should only do anal play I agreed and I bought a 6 inch dildo an anal massager and a few butt plugs. Ever since then I do not go a day without wearing a matching pair of bras and panties even under my male clothes. I always dress as a woman at home and I even visit transgender clubs and I am seeing a therapist every week to get on hormones and eventually I plan on getting rid of my penis and becoming a full female. I start hormones next week and I have a breast implant surgery scheduled in two months. Sara is my best friend now and I am so lucky to have her. She has been so helpful in my transition and I love her for it! My old friends don't talk to me anymore but I have made more friends that support me. My family doesn't like my choice to become female but they support me cause I'm happy. It is difficult to do something like this but just be yourself and everything will work out and you will be happy!
© Copyright 2015 Amber karils (karils at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055800-Mtf-transformation-story