*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055965-Rise-of-the-Circus-Gangsters
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #2055965
This is a rhyme on a town dealing with dealers
Born into rough times called for harsh crimes by new age millennial stick up circus gangsters. The town of the once innocent now filled with a crazy narcotics thunder. Frustrations dilute many, as a sexy culture shock of the “pharmagedon” started to liquefy the young and plunder. An inception of indecency turned the system into a seventh wonder.
Pushers now stepped in, and crucified meek. Their disciples set off a dark city rise with an evil streak. The new age narcos juice was now drank, and these puppet masters now pulled the strings, which made the future look very bleak. This was the dealer’s prize, but then in stepped someone unique with a stronger and smarter technique.
A strong armed cavalier set a great fear into the candy men who once enslaved and deceived. This courageous fighter took to fight for the bereaved. So many had died from the drugs they had received. This man grew fierce, conquered, and achieved. This was a mighty strike force something they would have never believed. This was a man that only 1,000 saints or angels could have conceived. After years of living with so much despair his now duly knighted sainthood turned the wretched away, and made thousands relieved.

© Copyright 2015 leo krueger (krueger13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055965-Rise-of-the-Circus-Gangsters