*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055976-A-Born-Grievance
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Dark · #2055976
Horrors of the drug game
A grievance is born the year after an abandonment of all he knew and loved. The deep secrets from within tore through him like a sword. Darkness took form, while sunlight just shied away day after day. So many cold days full of lost. This murder he witnessed is a venomous heartache. He seeks to exist, and assumes his corrupt filled world will carry away the hostility. Who is to blame? Some say it is all a part of the game. The game of life, the drug game, both have joined forces. Temptation and false love enables temptation. This tiny pill is now his meditation. Running from a detox filled creation, and coming to terms with having one foot in the grave while the other lies awaiting the reaper. His addiction is his keeper, and he feels as if he is on top of the world.
The pure horror and sheer terror fills the night air. His pipe starts to bleed as it runs out of fuel. It is time for another round with the dealer or another duel. Caring is not an option, yet robbing and conning start to make their way in to the terror dome. No remorse, who cares, for it is 12 A.M. and you’re so far gone all he fells is glares. This euphoric horrid felling starts to wear down. Thinking and thinking that you will never ever do another round. This happens time in and time out. Believe breaking the barrier and asking for help should be the next route.
© Copyright 2015 leo krueger (krueger13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055976-A-Born-Grievance