*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056180-Part-of-Chapter-Two
by JaImEe
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2056180
part of chapter 2
TWO
The sun began to rise over the deathly quiet city. The light reflected in the large mirror placed in the corner of the room. Casting a dull orange glow over the entire apartment. Aria awoke groggily, she sat up and yawned. She had barely slept. She couldn’t. Her mind wandered thinking about the dream she had. Running around the dark streets of Light View with the Handsome Blake. Then, she took a look around the room, she wasn’t in her tiny flat as she thought. But in a place she had never awoken in her life.
The room was spacious and clean, with light wallpaper and fancy chairs. The previous nights events continued to race through her mind, part of her wished it had been a dream. A complete and utter conjuring out of stress and loneliness. The realization made the feeling of dread churning in the pit of her stomach worse. She couldn't even remember how she got here!
She could hear a hissing sound coming from somewhere else in the apartment, and creased her brow in confusion. As quickly as she had noticed it, it stopped. The sounds of shuffling and clanking came next, she quickly leaped out of bed discovering she was wearing a baggy pair of pajamas.
"How ?" she pondered to herself.

She looked up and there he was. Memories came rushing to the front of her mind. The running, the ally, Bobby’s yelling, Blake’s hand caressing her cheek and the money. Oh God, she thought, what the hell have I got myself into? Hoping that he wouldn’t notice her panic, judging by his smirk, he did.
She hadn't imagined it, he was still the sexiest being she had ever laid her eyes on. What made it worse was the fact he was only wearing boxer shorts. Every inch of him was on show. She couldn’t help but stare.
Noticing the look on Arias face, Blake struck a pose. His eyebrows raised and his perfect pearly whites on show.
"A picture would last longer, than whatever is going on in that head of yours!" he teased
Aria cleared her throat to speak but nothing happened. She was left standing there gawking at him with her jaw on the floor, looking like a complete fool.
"Well I guess it's only fair... I did get to see you in.." he cleared his throat "nothing at all" he cocked a grin and started out of the room. "Ya coming!?" He shouted back.

Aria gathered her thoughts and tried to get her mind out of the gutter before following him to the kitchen. It didn’t do much good as he still hadn't bothered to put any kind of clothing on. He was doing this on purpose. He knew it was tormenting her, teasing her in so many ways. Right now Aria knew she couldn’t act upon her lustful feelings. Her urges would have to wait... she needed to know what last night was really about.
She was smart enough to realize there was more to it. And she was determined to get answers.
Blake served a homemade breakfast bacon and eggs (THAT was the hissing sound!) and took a seat at the table opposite Aria. He nodded to her to get stuck in and help herself. God did it smell good. She wasn’t one to pass up free food considering her financial situation, so she happily obliged.
When she had finished , she set down her utensils and once again cleared her throat to start enquiring about the night before.
"Shower?" Blake asked
"Umm..."
"You need it.." he smirked and grabbed a towel from the closet in the hall and launched it across the room at Aria. She couldn’t believe how forward and confident he was, he was clearly a man unafraid of a swift slap to the face.
"You're avoiding my...."
"We'll talk....after" he interrupted. He seemed to like doing that!
Aria gave in and went to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. The hot water poured over her making her close her eyes in pleasure. It felt like a lifetime since her last one. Aria was happily soaking herself in the heavy stream of water when she heard the door to the bathroom creek.
"Blake?" she yelled, she peered out through the edge of the shower curtain but saw nothing. She shrugged her shoulders and turned back to continue showering. "what the hell! what are you doing in here!?"
"You wanted to talk.. I wanted to shower and you wanted to see me naked... so win, win?"
"Wha... I...what!?" Aria stammered "No I didn’t"
"Oh please!" Blake laughed "You want honest answers from me sweetheart, start by being honest with yourself!"
Aria was in a state of shock, she had no idea how to react, so she just went with the flow. But my, was he distracting. Yet again she found herself gawking at his perfectly chiseled muscles, and again he knew it. He purposely moved into her personal space, getting as close as he could. Aria could hear her heart beating in her ears, but for a completely different reason from last night. It was passion. There was nothing stopping her from doing exactly what her body wanted her to do.
Blake moved closer and closer, now drenched in water his muscles glistened. Aria's chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. He was much taller than she was and his strong frame towered over her.
He steadied himself by placing his hands on the white tiled wall behind Arias head. She had completely forgotten she was supposed to be showering. She just stood there, her body trembling beneath his imposing frame. Their bodies physically touching, she could have everything she was imagining in her mind if she made the move.
Blake gazed down at her just as she lustfully glanced up at him, locking eyes with one another he moved his hand and touched her left cheek. Just resting it there. His body was giving away the fact that he wanted it too.
Aria raised her hands and traced the contour of his muscular back with her fingers. Their bodies intertwined and screaming for satisfaction. Blake passionately pushed her against the wall and pressed his flesh against hers. Blake let out a growl, a low sexy growl.
They were both panting like animals in heat, Blake lowered his head fully ready to act on pure animalistic instinct. He was the kind of man that saw what he wanted and took it. No questions asked.
Blakes nose stroked past Arias and, their wet, desperate lips, lingering only centimeters apart.

Ring! Ring!

Blake jumped, cleared his throat and took himself off to answer the telephone. The ringing seemed to echo through the apartment. Breaking them both out of the trance that they had succumbed to. Aria, left unsatisfied and alone in the heavy stream of water closed her eyes and attempted to control her heavy breathing. A few seconds more was that too much to ask? she screamed in her head.



© Copyright 2015 JaImEe (jaide91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056180-Part-of-Chapter-Two