*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2057258-Oh-Julia
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2057258
Julia is at home alone when she suddenly hears a sound...
         Julia is sitting at home one night when suddenly she hears banging at her front door. It is a stormy night, so she thinks it is a tree in front of her house banging against the door, so she ignores it. The knocking sound stops and gets louder until Julia answers the door. "WHAT" she shouted.
         In front of her stands a six foot tall man with a scar over his eye. "May I help you?"Julia said with a confused look. The man stares inside for a while and says, "My car broke down a mile ago. Can I use your phone?" Cautiously Julia opens the door to let the man in. "I have a first aid kit in the back. The phones on the couch. I'll be right back."

The tall man looks around at his surroundings. "Do you live alone?" Weirded out by the question she timidly says, "Yes, I do." Julia turns off the movie she's watching and switches to the news. A woman is speaking. "Mental patient has escaped from the asylum. We believe the patient is to be extremely dangerous." Julia not interested changes the channel.
"Ah hum" Julia turns around to see the scary man with a gun and a smirk on his face. "Give me your money and everything else!!!" Julia moves in closer with her hands behind her back her face starting to change into a big smile. "Leave now or I will kill you like I did to the old couple in the back!!" Suddenly she slams her fist on the couch. "What are you talking about?" says the frightened man. "Give me your MONEY!!!" Julia fully enraged throws the knife from behind her back at the man and hits him in the shoulder.
AHH! Slowly the man pulls the knife from his bleeding shoulder. "Now, do you want to leave politely or do you want to leave in a body bag?" Now Julia back to her regular insane self pulls another knife from her back. "I'll leave! I'll leave!" says the man with the scar on his face. As Julia plays with her knife she says, "Well, I have just decided that you're not leaving EVER!" The man with the scar flees to the back of the house. "You don't want to do that!" She yelled. Julia before she chases after the man locks the door behind her. Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Julia went as she chased after the man. POW! POW! POW! A loud noise went off.
         Ehh! Ehh! Ehh! "What the?" Jacob awakes frightened. "Never again. Man, I'll never eat a burrito at midnight again."
© Copyright 2015 D.M. Holt (writer27174 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2057258-Oh-Julia