*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058029-Amulet-of-Power
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #2058029
Georgia finds an amulet that allows muscle growth but what happens when her friends get it
(Hello all, first story I've ever written and so it will take on my normal cliche of growing forever, infinitely powerful and all that haha but this is just a test story so yeah haha enjoy)

Here was Georgia, an ordinary girl 16 years of age. She was 5'5, had an hourglass figure and short red hair, she was always happy and smiling and to everyone else's eyes she was amazing. However deep down she had envied her closest friends, Jenny and Charlotte. Jenny was 5'9 and was incredibly physically fit with the muscle to prove, the same goes for Charlotte who was 5'7 and had more curves but still had muscle, they were the eye candy of the school, all the boys loved them and all the girls wanted to be them and the only reason Georgia was friends with them is because she went through primary school with them. She felt like an outcast and she hated it and she was determined to stand out.

On one faithful day on the 12th of December 2009 Georgia got just that wish.
"Yaaawwwn.. aahhh hello world, what does the today have in store for me hm?" She asked herself rhetorically, she threw the covers off herself with an atmosphere of excitement, letting out out a small screech as her feet touched the freezing floor that was yet to warm up. She finally got up and began to walk downstairs, her parents normally leave for work around 7:00 - 7:30. She made herself breakfast, pouring herself a cheap bowl of smiley'ohs (cheap rip off) and sighed. "Why do we never buy decent crap for breakfast.. like really who even eats own brand stuff?!". After breakfast she gazed at the time and hurried back upstairs, finally getting dressed and ready for school, straightening her hair and applying her foundation and eyeliner. Once she had done it she made her way for school.

8:27 - School gates.
Walking in through the gates was an annoyance as there was only a small gate for students to walk through and it was made even worse by all the new year 7's running and pushing everyone out of the way like school was all they had in life. Next was to walk pass the 3 stereotypical types of people before she got to where Jenny and Charlotte always stood around talking, first you had all the "Nerds" who stood in 2 different kinds of sub-group and always stared at any moderately attractive girl who walks past, there were the gamer's, and the ones who do nothing but Warhammer 24/7. Next was the group of popular kids who were bratty and smoked and think they are better than everyone else. And finally the kids that think they know everything but actually are a huge bunch of douche's and never figure out why nobody likes them. Finally at 8:32 she got to where Jenny and Charlotte stand to find them chatting as normal, "Hey girls" She said politely, but they just blanked her. "Umm helloooo?" She asked again, and once more, she was blanked. Confused she just decided to walk off a bit and lean on the fence next to a worn out bench she and a few others had engraved their names on the back of, there she waited until 8:40 and the school bell went off for everyone to go to tutor. Georgia was alone in tutor, she never had the luxury of making new friends because she didn't like the idea of change, so she sat there, refined and quiet as always.

9:00 - First lesson P.E.
Lining up for P.E she stood at the back of the queue and began to phase out as the teachers continued to ramble on with all the shit they shoveled before going into the changing rooms, finally the girls line was told to go in first. Not 5 minutes later she was in her kit and heading into the sports hall for registration and sat down in her set's line, sitting behind Jenny and Charlotte, the register was done and her group proceeded to Tennis. 9:40. Georgia and Jenny where on a team against two other girls and were losing, Jenny was getting annoyed at Georgia because she was just getting in the way, they other team scored again and Jenny snapped. "Why aren't you fucking good at anything! Like really is there anything you can do!" She screamed at her, Georgia, looking genuinely shocked retaliated with "Yeah there's one thing i can do! And that's fuck up your day!" She screamed back, slapping Jenny as hard as she could round the face , Jenny threw a backhand at Georgia and the slap was heard throughout the entire hall from the force of it, She looked at Georgia who was slightly off balance, and pushed her, making her fall and smack her head on the concrete floor (its an old school). Tears began to appear and she got back on her feet, everyone on the hall staring at her, half in shock and half in mockery, she ran out of the hall into the changing rooms and stormed out of the school, avoiding all teachers.

During her walk back home, along the grotty back alleys she noticed something shiny snarled up on a bush branch, she peered in for a closer look and discovered it was an necklace or amulet of some kind with a blood red ruby encrusted in it. "The hell is that doing in there.. Well if no one else has noticed it i guess i'll take it" She mumbled to herself. She grabbed it out of the bush and carried on her way home. finally at somewhat near 20 past 10 she made it to her front door, grabbed the key from under the mat and let herself in. Feeling sad and sorry for herself, as well as having a heaving headache she decided to go upstairs and sleep for a while.

She awoke not 2 hours later feeling groggy as all hell and made herself a drink and bowl of noodles and proceeded to eat them, she went to switch on the TV when she remembered the amulet, she went upstairs to her dressing table and took it off the little hook she had placed it on, she put it around her neck and clipped it together, she began admiring herself in the mirror when suddenly she felt awfully hot, undoing some of her shirt buttons she noticed that she was still getting hotter. "Jeez its getting *pant* hot in here, phew" She said to herself. Her body began to rumble slightly all over and begins to pump up, her arms replacing the fat with very slight muscle, her legs doing the same as they bulked up more than her arms but still only slightly, a slight 6 pack forming on her flat stomach, only lightly. A luscious warmth swept over her body as she began to increase in height too, she reached 6 feet tall and continues to grow in both height and muscle mass, her biceps and quadriceps pumping up with more twitching, giddy amounts of muscle, she shuddered as a slight moan escaped her mouth, her breasts beginning to stretch her bra and shirt to the limit, her once petite b cups had pumped and swelled up to a stable g cup and still going, she reached 7 feet tall when she decides to take the amulet and other jewelry off before they break and take off the tattered remains of her shirt and skirt that were shredded by her obscene growth. "Well that felt amazing, what eve-WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed at herself, seeing her considerably more bulked up form in the mirror, "Wh.. w..w..WHAT THE HELL DID THIS!?" She screamed once more, hyperventilating at her now obscene size. she knew what she had to do, she grabbed some of her dads jeans and T-Shirts, that were at this point, very tight, and she proceeded to go to the shopping center, or mall, to get some bigger clothes, leaving the door unlocked...

3:10 - Jenny arrives at Georgia's with Charlotte
"Yo George?.. Geeoorrrge?! you in?" Said jenny, knocking on her door, "Try the handle?" Asked Charlotte, "We cant just walk in there!" Proclaimed Jenny, as Charlotte pulled down on the handle and flung the door open, "Yes we can.." Said Charlotte, surprised that it was unlocked. They both wandered round aimlessly, calling out for Georgia when Jenny entered her room, she laid her eyes upon the amulet and pointed at it. "Think that'd look good on me?" She asked, "only one way to find out" Said Charlotte, picking it up. Jenny grabbed it off her and put it round her neck, the amulet reacted instantly with her and she began to feel extremely hot right away, her tits began to push out instantly and moans began to escape her mouth, Charlotte began to back away in disbelief as Jenny's already slightly muscled body began to beef up even more with her height, her tits began to bulge out considerably as she reached 7 feet tall her bra straining, her biceps filling with incredible power and mass as her legs did the same, looking to be like tree trunks on her 8 foot body, her muscles began to groan as they expanded inch by inch, the floor cracking beneath her and finally her bra popped off, letting her huge, perky, now H cup tits bounce around, she let out a squeal of delight and bit her lip, coming round to her senses and still growing. She was 9 feet tall now and Charlotte was against the wall in fear, Jenny's immense weight caused her to fall through the floor, and there was silence, Charlotte came off the wall and began to slowly edge her way to the hole, she stopped just by it when BOOM! Jenny came back up through the floor, followed by her huge tits, at a massive 14 foot height "OH YESSS I HOPE THIS NEVER ENDS!" She screamed as she continued to grow up through the floor, her head now touching the ceiling, with a moan and a grunt she pushed her head through there too, she continued to beef up, every flex amplifying her massive muscles mega growth, she let out an orgasm and a huge surge hit her, making her head burst through the roof of the house and into the street, on and on she grows, bigger and bigger and bigger, now at 26 feet tall she walks through the rest of the house and emerges onto the street, flexing her god body as she continued to grow. "YESSS MORE, MOOOREEE I DONT EVER WANT THIS TO END!" She cried out in pure pleasure, bigger still she bulges, her breasts now the size of small cars and her abs were a clearly distinguished 14 pack on her still somehow curvy yet muscular frame, nearing 30 feet tall her neck widens and traps begin to rise behind her head, making her moans heighten in tone, the amulet came undone and started to slide down her tit, getting caught on her mega nipple she moans and her growth begins to increase, she let out an orgasmic roar as her body pulsed and grew up to 40 feet, "OH YES *pant pant* SO MUCH FUCKING POWER!! I CANT EVEN SEE PAST MY TITS ANYMORE!! AND THESE BICEPS.. MY QUADS.. THEY'RE GIGANTIC, I AM GOD!!" She cried out, cum beginning to seep down her leg as her muscles, tits and ass began to ripple and expand audibly like rubber stretching, finally the amulet falls off her mega nipple and her growth stops at 66 feet tall. "AAWWWW NO MORE?! OH WELL HAHAHA IM STILL A HYPER FUCKING GODDESS!!" She said to herself, sitting on her mega ass and beginning to rub herself. Charlotte who had just recovered from the concussion she had from being blown into the wall, looked out the giant hole in the house to see a massive Jenny pleasuring herself in the middle of the street, dumbstruck by this mega-goddess in her sight, she wondered. "Did the necklace thing do that to her?..", When suddenly she saw it shining on the ground near Jenny's body, she scrambled out of the house and tip-toe'd over the rubble out the front and got to the amulet, she tucked it into her cleavage and tensed her whole body up. "Mmm now its my turn hahaha" She mumbled to herself over Jenny's obscene moans. Charlotte's growth begins and her tensing gave her a head start, she instantly bulges up to 9 feet and cums instantly at the immense wave of pleasure that just flooded her body, her growth was much faster than Jenny's as she reached 15 feet in just a few moments, the ground beneath her soaked in her juices, her tits bulging up and out with unprecedented power, again and again the muscles all over her body bust and groan, erupting with euphoric pleasure as they surged ever larger with her height, the amulet starts to give her more than ever as it sends wave after ever intensifying wave of god-like pleasure throughout her huge, bulky body, reaching 45 feet tall she cant help but grind on the rest of Georgia's house, completely demolishing it all as she let out orgasm after orgasm, she's growing faster than ever as each flex caused her muscles to double in height and mass, she reached 60 feet and the amulet slipped out of her cleavage and bounced off her super sized clit, causing her to cum once more and soak the ground and the amulet in her juices, making it lose its shine. "OHHH FUCKING YESSS AAHHH YEAH, IM A GODDESS MMM FUCK, OH JENNY LETS FUCK RIGHT NOW!" She moaned, Jenny's power hungry trance was broken by a gigantic Charlotte standing over her, she went to stand but was pushed back down by Charlotte, who then began to grind their pussy's together, causing them to moan in sync, Jenny then began to grind back, making them pick up the pace of the their make-out, Jenny flipped Char and herself over so she was on top, she began to bite and lick her nipples while they continued to grind, Char then doing the same and biting on her nipples, they made out for hours, cumming onto the street and destroying over houses while they moaned and moaned.

Meanwhile Georgia is round the corner from her house.
Georgia was walking back through the grotty alleyway where she found the amulet, when she came out a the end of the alley she stopped and stared, stopped and stared at what was left of her neighborhood, she dropped her bags of clothes and ran over to what was left of her house, searching frantically for the amulet, she took a few steps back from where the front door used to be until she nearly slipped and in a slimy white liquid, disgusted but surprised when she saw the amulet, covered in cum and lying under a piece of wall plaster, she picked it up and wiped it down, looking around her at the sheer destruction that had been caused, she gathered her thoughts and looked to see cracks in the asphalt, leading in the general direction of the city, "What the fuck did this.. fuckers broke in and used the amulet.." She said to herself, contemplating who it could have been as she began walking off towards the city.

In the city.
"FUUUUUCK YEAHHH JENNY!" Screamed Charlotte, who was getting licked out while leaning on a skyscraper, Jenny pushing her tongue inside her, licking her g-spot and more and she screamed on orgasmic rapture, "Why did we stop growing?!" Asked Charlotte between moans, "I don't fucking know haha but i don't care, this is too good!" Moaned jenny as Charlotte started to play with her clit. They began to fondle and kiss each other when suddenly they stopped, they both turned towards the thudding to see a 100 foot tall Georgia with tits the size of asteroids striding towards them, they both looked up in fear at the literal god standing before them, she grabbed Charlotte by the throat and threw her through 6 skyscrapers before she finally passed out. "YESSS OH JENNY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING POWER I HAVE, SO MUCH POWER!! IN INFINITE PORTIONS!! I WILL NEVER STOP WITH THIS THING FUSED TO MY CHEST AHAHAHA I AM GOD!!!" Said Georgia in a voice both deeply sexy and extremely terrifying, Jenny backed up against the skyscraper as Georgia began to walk towards her, growing as she did, her muscles filling with exponential power as she grew and grew and grew, she had jenny pinned to the building, mashed against it by her gigantic tits. She continued swelling and cumming and growing, flexing her godly biceps as they detonated larger and bulged continuously, her ass and tits pushing out and out, pulsing ever larger as she reached 300 feet. 400 feet came and went, along with 500 then 600 then 700, She let out orgasm after orgasm as her growing musculature continued to engulf her head in a sea of rising traps and shoulders. Jenny realized that the only way to stop her growth was to take the amulet and with that began to scale her gargantuan body, making Georgia shudder in ever heightening pleasure as she clambered over her now building sized clit. "THAT'S RIGHT YOU LITTLE SLUT, KEEP CLIMBING ALL OVER MY GROWING BODY HAHAHAAA MAKE ME BIGGERRRR AND BIIIIGGGEERRRRR AND SO MUCH FUCKING BIIIIIIGGGGEEEERRRR!!!" She screamed as cum spurted out of her like a massive waterfall, intoxicated by her own power and her orgasmic muscle growth, she barely noticed a now tiny Jenny heading for the 4 story sized amulet that was fused to her 2300 foot hyper muscled body, Jenny quickly grasped the amulet with her entire body and began to grow again, reaching 80 feet, 90, 100, 110 and still growing until she was big enough to pull the gem off with her strenght. "HA! YOU BITCH.. I HAVE THE AMULET NOW!" She bellowed up at the massive face of Georgia. "DO YOU THINK I NEED THAT PIECE OF SHIT ANYMORE?! I'VE ALREADY DRAINED IT OF ALL ITS POTENTIAL POWER, I AM THE AMULET AHAHAAAA NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!! I'M BECOMING WHAT I'VE ALWAYS ENVIED AND SO MUCH FUCKING MOREEEEE!!!" And with that she let out a primal orgasm that shook the earth, reaching 5500 feet, just over a mile tall, her entire body began to rumble and quake violently, she spasmed over and over until finally she boomed up to a staggering 10 miles in height, Jenny had fallen off and had hit the ground.. hard. But for Georgia, her growth was only just beginning, her muscles rivaled continents, her tits rivaled moons and her body would never stop growing, 15 miles became 20, 20 became 25 until finally she had outgrown the entire planet, the earth and moon dwindling away from her as she rumbled and bulged larger on a soon to be trans-galactic scale, she threw her head back and arms up and began to embrace her infinite growth, savoring every single pound of muscle and tit and ass that was added, she blossomed forth out of the galaxy, booming larger than the milky way, her growing body completely obliterating it, her growth was so fast now, so uncontrollable that it was funny to her, every now and then she would come to her senses, realize how impossibly powerful, muscular and godlike she was, and then a spout of unimaginable pleasure would wash over her for the next year or two, and then she would once again gaze upon her sheer enormity. Soon she had outgrown the known universe, known existence and all the boundaries beyond, all she could do now was grow and grow and grow, her mind had become reality, an open space to grow and bulge and surge ever larger, forever! She once envied muscular girls and being strong and powerful, now she was the very physical embodiment of it. She was everything. And everything was her!
THE END

(well hope you enjoyed, i know i enjoyed writing it, now i know this is very cliche for me but for my first story its all i felt comfortable writing so yeah.. might try and write other stories at some point but for now.. bye byee! :D)
© Copyright 2015 themusclelover (themusclelover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058029-Amulet-of-Power