*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058996-The-Hug
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #2058996
A short story of how me and my wife met and fell in love, recently separated after 20yrs
It started with a smile and a hug the type of hug that made you feel wanted, the warmth of another on a cold day, made my skin tingle. I got excited for the first time in a long while. I found my self looking for, longing for the next one,anticipating our next meeting. I would go out of my way to take the longest way home in hope of seeing her again.

she had long brown hair ,usually tied back with a fringe that had a mind of its own. The smell of apples as you got close , a freckled complexion that gave the illusion of tanned skin. she had a feisty confident persona, strong minded and easily hot tempered . kept anyone that new her on there toes , I believe for me it was love at first fight , the slightest thing and there would be a battle of unsavoury words ,witch soon became words of forgiveness, a victory shared . I learnt pretty quickly if she was happy then I was also.

our first kiss was unlike any other id ever experienced so much better than the hug,as our lips touched for the first time , we both felt as if electricity. Was pulling us closer the sensations intensified as our tongues meet for the first time , as she entered my mouth the sweet taste of bubblegum made it all the more better. If I had believed in magic them this was it, I was hooked and she new it from that moment, i would start to shake, twitch if I couldn't get my fix, she was the drug i was the user. I had lost control and I didn't care, she was mine as i was hers.

we didn't officially start dating i didn't ask her out, it was just a natural inevitability that we saw each other every day and I missed her terribly when we were apart, days soon turned to months and there was no pressure on either of us I knew I loved her, and the next step in our relationship happened without either of us anticipating it which made it all the more special.

I had my own house witch wasn't anything outstanding and looked like every other house in the street.

she wore a small green skirt that hugged her incredibly well, she's wore high heels but they weren't the standard type u might be thinking of,and a loosely fitted top that hung loosely around her shoulders,

we started the evening as we usually did making each other laugh and smile and the long anticipated kiss, I paused for a moment and moved my kiss's to the soft skin around her neck making sure to get a nibble on her ear lobe she pulled back away and I laughed,her soft touch on my back as we embraced embarrassingly something stirred within me, we both hesitated for a moment but without words we new it was what we both wanted.

we lay down on the soft rug in front of the tv and I ran my hand up under her top till I found the clasp of her bra pinching gentle either side of the hooks I pushed one finger down as I bought one finger up, it released and I explored the new skin with my fingers, she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her fingers over my chest, she placed kiss's everywhere a playful bite on my nipple i was not expecting made her laugh.

I removed my shirt and helped her remove hers, I gently caressed her skin and as she leaned over me her hair felt and smelt good, I kissed around her breasts making sure each had the same attention, whilst I had one nipple in my mouth I gently squeezed the other witch she wasn't expecting ether I laughed , she had a shocked expression but I could tell she was enjoying it.

we switched positions I was now over her and my kisses. Worked there way down across the flat of her stomach and not forgetting the dimple of her bellybutton, I pulled at her skirt and revealed soft silk, my kisses got heavier as did her breathing, my tongue flickering every now and then I would glance to look into her eyes I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was ,

I moved my head up and down wth the movements of my tongue, my breath was very hot, her body started to move in sync with mine and I felt the gentle tug on my hair and she pulled me back up to her eye level,

we kissed and I could still taste her sweetness she tugged at my jeans pushing them down from my lower back, revealing all I had, she grabbed me and pulled me down into the wet warmth I hadn't long created she enveloped me .

it was on another level better than the hug and the kiss , it almost ended before it began, our bodies rocked and sighs of pleasure from her and me got louder as our pace got faster if I had died right there it wouldn't have mattered I was already in heaven, time passed without notice there was only the two of us that existed nothing else mattered. it ended in a firework display and the sweat from both of us seemed to meet where out stomachs touched she smiled at me a sense of ultimate satisfaction ,we lay with our foreheads resting on each others and our noses just touching but not enough for it to tickle . I pushed her hair to one side, both of us smiling I was happy I had found my soul mate that instant connection found from a simple passing in the street thru a mutual friend that had started with a hug
© Copyright 2015 phelous (myamay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058996-The-Hug