*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061285-Best-teacher-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by komal
Rated: E · Article · Philosophy · #2061285
This article is about how life teaches us several lessons from our encounters.
"Changes do happen, it is one's point of view that makes it happen for good or bad."
Changes are taking place constantly in our lives. Life is the journey that changes us and moves on, effecting us and many around us continuously. An event in every life has its impact on many people, it depends on how people take it, that makes that event as positive or negative.

I as an individual have developed my original point of view from these changes. Some good and bad experiences have made me understand myself and people around me. Born in a conservative family, stepping out of my house for my career was a big exposure to me. As a child, i had a thought process more conditioned by my society, family and friends. Not exposed to the real kind of world, never knew about what kind or rather variety exists around me.

I was a kind of judgmental person, who would judge people for their activities, what they do, how they talk, where they go. Getting exposed to different people who were exactly opposite to me was the most thought provoking journey for me. I met different people, with different culture, different lifestyle, different point of view, different habits but gelling up with them was so easy. This took me by surprise, how a judgmental person like me could fit in with people totally opposite, not doing what they do, but still be a part of them. They drink, i don't, they smoke, i don't, they like partying, i like staying back and reading, but still we are good friends, who help each other in nee, take care of each other when required.

This made me understand the need for change, the need to judge people or be judgmental.
WE NEED TO JUDGE PEOPLE FOR THEIR ACTIVITIES AND NOT THEIR ACTIVITIES. It is their heart that defines them, and not their habits. My friends might drink, might party, but they love me, because they are good human being, and their habits don't make them anyone, their nature does.
© Copyright 2015 komal (komal28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061285-Best-teacher-Life