*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061708-My-Prison
by Titan
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #2061708
Just some text
(NOTE: Deliberate mistakes are made here, such as math problems.)

Been at least 4 months since I arrived here. That's 40 days, isn't it? I can't remember. Its been too long. I'm sure you're wondering about all this. Where to start?
How 'bout the beginning?
Its kinda funny when I think about it. Even today I'll laugh out loud about how abrupt it was. There I was at my school, in an English lesson. Working away and having fun. I was even sitting next to my best friend and the girl I like. Then that blue door swung open. Out come these 3 goddamn men with shades and bald heads. Didn't give no reason for it neither. Just showed up. Stormed up to our desk near the back, they did. Just lifted out my chair by the arms, even against my struggles. Not a word, just took out to their van, chucked me in the back and drove off, as my class mates stared and gawked, speechless.
Just, speechless.

What then? Well they got me out the van and blindfolded, handcuffed, feet shackled. Stumbled blindly through the halls. Dunno where I was. Just heard mine and the 'guards' footsteps. After an age of walking, they ripped the blind fold off me face and showed me my room. Shoved me in. Switched my handcuffs to retractable ones in the wall, wasn't able to stand. The guard looked back at me and shut the metal door. Then two more doors closed behind it. I took a minute to study where I was and where I am now. It was a small cubic
room, as big as a planes cockpit. I was chained to the wall opposite the door. The door was metal and bulky. A single lamplight dimly lit the room, yet darkness still consumed the room. Walls, floor and ceiling of cement and stone. I was fed
through a hole that shot out my 'meals' in paper bags. Breakfast, lunch and dinner consisted of bread, butter, a cold leg of chicken and a small bottle of water. Hardly enough to satisfy. I had to throw the empty contents and rubbish Into the far corners of the room.
A single clock tick-tocked on the right wall. I left most of my day to sleeping, though shortly after I became an insomniac due to the cold and discomfort. The only other thing to do was to try struggle my way out the chains.
And try I might of done. But never free.

Never opened that door again.
Over time I became weak and unhealthy. Because the lack of food maybe? Or because the lack of exercise. God, I don't even remember how to stand, let alone walk. Struggling against my bonds became to much of an effort. It hurt.
I fear on becoming insane. I've spent so much time in this hell hole alone, I'm talking to myself. Not sure why I haven't killed myself yet. Cant remember the faces of family, friend or foe, the people I spent my entire life with.


This place is one I don't understand. I will crumble to dust soon enough. I doubt they will let anyone read this. But if you do, help. Call authorities please. I've done no crime, but this is my prison.
© Copyright 2015 Titan (huskyboy21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061708-My-Prison