*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062241-Deep-Within
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2062241
Her desires are rooted deep within and he knows just how to nurture them.
***Please read "Deep Within" PRIOR TO "Lover's Response".***

I would begin at the tips of your toes...my tongue, my lips, my breath trailing up your body. Seductively crawling between your thighs, breathing in the scent of your arousal, your manhood. My tongue trailing the path that my hands have taken - articulating the contours of your body, from your inner thighs to the soft, pale skin and the shallow impressions just between them and your groin. My hands meet the bed on which we lay and I turn them, running my fingernails from your ass...over your balls...and along your manhood. Your cock bobs, flexes and your pre-cum puddles on your stomach. I run my fingers through this pool, raise them to my mouth and taste you - my eyes never leaving yours.

I wrap my fingers around your length and lift you, gently. Your head glistens and you grow ever harder in my hand.
I lower my face to your cock and run my tongue around the head of it; trailing down the vein towards your balls and following it immediately back up. Still gripping you, I take your head into my mouth, swabbing my tongue around it and moving further down your shaft; my hands and fingers pleasuring all those points that my tongue...my lips...are not. I run my tongue along your thickness, your length and feel you press forward. I breathe deeply, knowing that you are hungry for the pleasures that I can bring you. I begin to move, at a steady pace, taking you deeper into my throat. You twitch and raise your hips ever so slightly, thrusting forward into my mouth as your cum erupts - hot and salty against the back of my throat. I take you once, twice more and slowly release you.
You reach for me and I crawl over your body, straddling your chest. My arousal coats your belly and your chest, following me upwards. You reach behind me, grabbing my ass and coaxing me forward towards the headboard, towards the mouth that I bend to kiss - sharing the taste of you on my lips and as my tongue darts into your mouth.

I move over your face, straddling it. I jerk as your tongue meets my clit and sends a searing pain of desire coursing through my body. Guttural sounds escape from deep within me as you press your tongue deep within my pussy. My juices run freely from me, coating your cheeks and your chin. I gyrate against your tongue, feeling the tip of your nose brush...bump...my clit. I begin to rock harder, faster against your tongue. I grind against it; wanting...NEEDING...it deeper within me. My arms are crossed and resting over and against my head. I don't touch you, but rather urge you deeper with my motions. I rock against your face, fucking it. I am begging to feel your tongue against my clit and you oblige me, for mere seconds, but just enough to bring me to the edge. I teeter there, on the brink of going over. Panting, sweating, and pleading for release. I am trembling as your tongue lashes into me for one final moment and I take it as fuck it unmercifully. I cry out as I climax, pressing your head between my thighs and grinding my cunt against your face.

And then, despite the fact that you know I am spent, you drag the tip of your tongue from the hood of my clit to my asshole and begin your assault again.

***Please continue on to "Lover's Response"...***

© Copyright 2015 pentopaper (putpentopaper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062241-Deep-Within