*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063128-Flowers
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2063128
Motherly love
Today you are in my house, I can see you and feel your presence , today you showed me care, love and respect have always struggled to find with you ! Today, you walk up to me and kiss my forehead and my face is wet with your tears ! All my days have tried to catch your attention, I have tried to make you have a little sympathy for me, I fought for your care and attention but all I get is attitude !

I was afraid to let go of you because you are my only daughter, I continued to hope and pray that one day you will remember that I carried you in my womb for months, I took care and fend for you as a kid, was I wrong to love my child so much and wish one day, she'll remember me and show me love !

The other day I was at your house to meet my grandchildren, you chased me away calling me a witch ! You said I am responsible for your failed marriage ! Where did I go wrong child ? I didn't betroth you to him ? You made your choice !
I did try enough to let you see that I was suffering but you never saw me ; all you see was hatred !

I can't forget days that I go without food just to put food on the table for you, days that I acted as both a breadwinner and a mother, days that I wore rags to clothe you, days that I cleaned floors to give you education but now you are wealthy and influential, you refuse to recognize me , you say I'm too haggard and wretched looking to be a mother of someone like you !

Today , I got flowers ! Yes flowers ! From you my child ! Today is the day I died ! You killed me unknowingly ! Adieus child !
© Copyright 2015 julianah (mzjuliana94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063128-Flowers