*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063512-Not-Just-Another-Haunted-House
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2063512
All haunted houses have ghosts, witches, vampires etc. But this one was different.

Not Just Another Haunted House


     Four Teenagers were walking through a haunted house. And they were having fun – at the expense of the occupants that lived there. They weren’t the ones screaming.

     A three headed Gillin monster suddenly popped out of nowhere. The head in the center said nothing. But the other two did.

     The head on the left said, “Oh, Good. More kids to eat.” And the one on the right said, “I just love eating teenagers.”

     “That wasn’t a real Gillin was it,” said thirteen-year-old Mysti. “It sure did look like one to me.

     “Of course it wasn’t,” said fifteen-year-old Lainc. “There are no such things as Gillins.”

     Thirteen-year-old Birra and fourteen-year-old Tinof punched the two heads who spoke to them. The center one finally talked, “Ouch! That hurt.”

     The teenagers went on to their next victim. They were laughing – and talking about what they had done so far in there.

     “Too bad this fun is almost over,” said Lainc.

     “It doesn’t have to be,” said Birra. “We can go through it again.”

     “We have already been through this one five times,” said Mysti. “Let’s go another supposedly haunted house.”

     “But this one has been so much fun,” said Tinof. “I say we go this one again too.”

     Suddenly Birra tripped over a tombstone in the middle of the hallway they were in. “Ha! Watch were you are going,” it said.

     All four teenagers ran out of there so fast they barely made it to the front door alive. They stumbled over each other on their way out. Those teenagers never returned to that house again. In fact, they never went to another one.


The End?


© Copyright 2015 PureSciFi (spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063512-Not-Just-Another-Haunted-House