*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063750-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2063750
Revenge doesn't matter if it's served cold - as long as it's served.

Revenge


     That was the seven costume shop that Stivon and Denna had visited that day. They were looking for the best costumes to wear to the Halloween party at the local High School. But they didn’t want just any costume. Stivon and Denna wanted one that would scare their classmates to death. And they meant that literally.

     Stivon and Denna were getting tired of all the teasing they were getting from their classmates. So they decided this year they were going to get even for everything that ever happened to them.

     When they found out about the demon mask with a fangs face they had to have one. But not just any one. They needed a specific one. One that could solve all of their problems.

     “We are looking for a specific costume,” said Denna. “And we were told that you would have it.”

     “You aren’t the first ones to ask about that one,” said Lound - at least that’s what the nametag said. “You’re not even the first ones today looking for that.”

     “Do you have two or not?” That was Stivon who was asking that question. “How much is it going to cost us.”

     “I don’t have any,” Said Lound. “And even if I did I wouldn’t sell they to a couple of teenagers.”

     “Is it as deadly as they say it is?” That time it was Denna asking that question.

     “Yes it is,” said Lound. “Way too deadly for kids to be playing with.”

     “There are four other stores when need to check out,” said Stivon. “Let’s go. We can stare him to death later.”

     Stivon and Denna left that store. It took them the rest of that day. But they finally found what they were looking for. Now they could get their revenge.


The end?

© Copyright 2015 PureSciFi (spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063750-Revenge