*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065363-Life-is-a-smile
by Nela
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #2065363
What is life ?
Life...

Everything starts with a cry...
I came in this world crying and I'm aiming to go while having a smile on my face.
Everyone says I'm strange. Why?? Is it because I always smile , or is it because I always see the bright side on everything? ..Why can't I do that ??.... Am I not allowed to? Why?? The life is mine , so why can't I do whatever I want? That's what I always asked myself , but now..., not anymore. After all I live for myself , and I want to spend my life.., being myself. I live everyday and I will die only once. So... until that day , I want to spent my every moment smiling . I will smile when I'm happy. I've smiled when I was hurt, and I'll smile even more if someday my heart will turn into pieces. Why, even in that hard time of mine , I would prefer to smile ??? Because I already passed a time like that... and no one is worthy enough to deserve my tears. I don't anyone to see my weak point and I'm never let it being seen anymore. I strongly smile for everyone and for everything. I want to cherish my family, and the people that are really worthy. To make a sacrifice..., by supporting them, in times when I need that support more than anyone. Why I would I do that? Life..,may be long , but, sometimes it may end very soon. So , as long as I am in this world , I want to make happy memoirs . It may look childish , but what's more wonderful than a pure smile of a little kid . A smile that it dosen't have any deep meanings behind it. So.., can I be a child for the rest of my life? Seeing the bright and colorful side on everything , even when my heart may be on darkness.
But..., I love the darkness. To me is relaxing and supportive. Only when the place is covered by the dark , you can see the shining light of a true smile.
You can judge me as a bad, negative and cold person during the day , but without knowing me , you'll never find that "good" part on me . Because I only let it out during the night , and if you can't be patient enough to see my smile in the dark.., you'll never know how I smile on my everyday life. That's why a smile for me is sacred , not everyone deserve it . That's why I want to build my life with smiles . That's why I am strange. :)
|A.Z|

© Copyright 2015 Nela (antonela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065363-Life-is-a-smile