*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065622-Gods-or-just-man
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Dark · #2065622
Just some thought of the mind that produces minds like mines.
Why are these people so weak nowadays? Do they not know we evolved from hunters, killers and warriors.
The strongest survive now we just help them. Technology has made us soft. No real thinking is needed just type the code and it works on it own.
I urge bloodshed in some way or form but with honorable rules. No innocent or non participants will get injured or hurt. If someone falls or is unconcious you help them up and bring them to the paramedics. We must do challenges, missions and operations just to sharpen our senses once more. Do you not feel the need of your soul begging for you to release the powers within. What limitations do we hold if we together help eachother to grow and expand our abilities. How far can we actually go? I am far beyond the thinking of normal man. Their needs are non of my own. One day I will come forth and free you all but in the mean time train hard and do not believe the external information. All information of everything resides inside one self. Now it is up to you. Are you ready for this revolution? Are you prepared for the awefull things that are about to happen? Disconnect emotionally. Disconnect socially. Craft your body to hard steel. Forge an mind of limitless creativity, knowledge and imagination. I will see you on the frontlines as my enemie or foe that choice is up to you.


© Copyright 2015 PenToGram (3rdeyeopen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065622-Gods-or-just-man