*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065816-The-Apple-Siblings-Blast-Off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2065816
It's nearing the end of a long, hot day, and being a gassy pony doesn't help..
The hot sun lay down over the farm like a thick, stifling blanket.
Applejack wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead as she bucked another apple tree.

"Ah can't take this anymore!" Her younger sibling Applebloom suddenly piped up, collapsing onto the dusty mud.

"Come on, Applebloom! With Granny Smith outta town we gotta produce twice the workload if we're even hopin' to meet our quota by the end of the week!"

Her sister sighed and threw her face down onto the floor, absolutely exhausted and unable to even move another inch.

Applejack frowned, turning to her older brother hopefully.
"Can you gimmie a hoof here, Mac?" She asked over with a sigh, watching as her brother too collapsed in the plough he'd been pulling for the past couple of hours.

"I'm ashamed of you two! What do yuh think Granny Smith'd say if she was ya'll like this!"

"Come on, Applejack! We've been workin' our rumps off all week! Can't we at least get a little break?"

"No rests! We need to meet our qu-"

"Meet our quota, I know! I can't go on anymore, sis, I jus' can't!"

Applejack sighed, turning to look at her siblings panting on the floor.
Of course the work was hard, but Applejack knew they were not even half done with what was needed and were running out of time.

"F-fine! You two jus' laze about, I'll just have to do everythin' by myself."

Applejack grumbled irascibly and poised her hind legs up behind her to buck the tree again, when something felt off.

Her stomach felt as if it were cramped; as if there was some strange discomfort in her bowels and growing at the base of her spine. Oh, that was it: she had to fart.

No problem for Applejack, she'd farted millions of times before and already several times that day, but something about this one felt like it was gonna be big.

The feeling somehow reminded her of her childhood, when she and her older brother would recreationally rip flank while constantly trying to one-up each other.
She remembered the disgusted shouts Granny Smith would give them as they giggled wildly at their juvenile contests.

It had been so many years since her and her brother had had fun like that, and suddenly Applejack felt tempted to do it again.

She trotted over to her brother, proffering a hoof with a sly grin.

"Hey, Big Mac, pull mah hoof."

She watched as his eyes sparkled with nostalgia, a smile slowly widening over his lips.

Applebloom tilted her head perplexedly. She of course knew what happened when a pony asked you to pull their hoof (having fallen for it with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon many times before), but she wasn't sure why her sister was asking her brother to do this.

Big Mac mustered the strength to reach up, pulling at his sister's hoof and giving her the signal to relax her pert rump, a sudden loud honk blasting noisily from behind her.
"Bruuuurrptt!"

The two siblings laughed, basking in the same joy and satisfaction they had as younger ponies.

"How 'bout we make a little fun outta this?" Applejack smiled, addressing both her brother and sister.

"What do ya mean..?" Applebloom inquired quizzically, trotting a little closer to the situation.

"Like a fartin' contest. You know what a fartin' contest is, right?"

Applebloom knew that the colts in class would often break out into burping contests, but she'd never considered one involving flatulence. The idea intrigued her.

"How does it work?"

"It's mighty simple! We jus' see who can fart the best!"

"The best? How do ya know who's the best?"

"Hmm... Well, I suppose there're a bunch of factors.. Volume, length, smell..."

"Sounds fun!"

"Alrighty then! Let's have four rounds; the winner doesn't have to work the rest of the day, an' the whole of tomorrow!"

Applebloom suddenly became about 200% more interested in the idea. Who knew? Maybe in another life she could have even gotten a cutie mark in farting.

"Ok, round one... Volume!" Applejack announced, chuckling slightly.
"Big Mac, you're up first!"

Being such a large stallion with such agrestic dietary habits Big Macintosh was usually quite a pro when it came to farting. He could almost fart on command, and even at that moment felt some gas brewing in his guts.

He glared in concentration towards the ground, abdomen contracting as he pushed some of the gas through his bowels for release.

With a sudden loud "Hnnng!" Mac's straw-like ginger tail flipped up and a loud, low-sounding fart rung around the farmyard, almost physically trembling the windows as it dipped even further down in pitch before quickly remitting up into a silent squeal.

"Whew! Jeez, Mac, that was sure somethin'!"

Her brother just smiled bashfully in that way he always did when he was proud.

"My turn next!" Applejack announced arbitrarily, whipping her tail up and squatting down so that her rump was hovering a few inches above the ground.

"Let's see how ya like these apples!" She laughed, straining herself loudly before discharging a deep, juicy fart through her buttocks, stirring up the dirt just slightly in the breeze.

It was loud, but still not a match for the astonishing loudness of her brother's rip.

"Alrighty. Your go, Applebloom!"

Applebloom was pretty nervous, knowing that she would never be able to muster up as much gas as her older siblings. She tried to re-assert herself and cocked a leg up, pushing every muscle she could hard, until her tail hiked slightly and the air behind her tush was broken suddenly.
"Ffrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffs"
Her contribution was short, airy, and about as bassy as a dog whistle.

Her sister burst out into hysterics, rousing a blush and angered expression from her sister.

"Shut up, Applejack! I'm jus'... Warmin' up, is all..!"

"Sure, sure, Applebloom. Well, Mac won that round obviously! Well done!"

He grinned again.

"Ok, so now let's move onto round two! This time let's go with... Hmmm... Smell!"

Applebloom was a little happier. With this round, she'd actually have a bigger advantage with farts as quiet as hers! She just hoped she could match her brother and sister's stenches..

"How we gonna judge the smell?" Applebloom inquired. Her sister tapped her hoof against her muzzle in thought.

"Aha! We get the pony whose go it is to go ahead and fart on the other two. Whichever stinks the worst unanimously wins!"

It was Big Mac's go first, and he turned around to expose his bubbly fat butt to his sisters.
Something felt a little wrong about stuffing their faces so close to their brother's rump, but it was also the most efficient way to test his stench.

The stallion prepared mentally, sighing and gritting his teeth as he felt the next fart approach its exit. With a grunt, a deep and booming bass-heavy fart reverberated from Mac's plot, Applejack and Applebloom feeling almost as if the force was so strong it pushed them back a little.
They took a sniff, but funnily enough all they were met with was a flat, stale stench which was barely noxious at all.

"Heh. Guess you're all sound an' no stink." Applejack jeered; her brother scowled.
"Now, how 'bout I show you two what a real stink is?" Applejack's two siblings looked to her. If her farts were really stinky AND loud, Applebloom would be even more discouraged.

Applejack stood with her legs ever so slightly splayed as she leant her frame forward a little. She started grunting under her breath a few times as Applebloom and Big Mac gathered around her plot, and with a slight raise of her leg a deep, wet fart sputtered noisily from her posterior. The stench, not far off that of mouldy cheese and rotten eggs, hit the two siblings like a brick wall.
Applebloom audibly gagged, and her brother had to move away from his sister's butt to get a breath of breathable air.

"Applejack!" Her sister spluttered.
She was met with a coy grin from Applejack. "It's that bad, huh?"
She sampled a sniff herself, her face scrunching up in expected disgust as she pulled off her hat and fanned it to throw away the smell.

"Phew! Darn, I oughta change my diet! Whe-ew!" She continued to display various exaggerated grunts and exclamations about how foul her gas was, but Applebloom had to hand it to her; it was certainly foul. Extremely so, in fact. It was as bad as the farts ripped by some of the farmyard animals, but with an added layer of spice; whatever Applejack had been eating was not good for her.

Big Mac stood his ground, and although his face had grown more crumpled than a prune, he could brace the smell.

He remembered that even many years in the past, back when they were younger, his sister's flatulence was never anything short of rancid and disgusting -- it seemed some things never changed.

Just to show how fearless he was, Mac took in an audible sniff, immediately regretting the decision but stifling the pain and disgust.

"You're sure holdin' that one in, well, Mac.. Want another little dose?"

"I'm.. Good.." He raised himself up again and away from the dangerous rump before Applejack could rip another.

"Pity. I got about a hundred more turnin' an' ready to fire." She patted her slightly pudgy belly, and received a low growl in response.

"It ain't your turn." Applebloom interrupted, her sister looking over at her scornfully.

"Fine, but judgin' by your last one you ain't much of a concern, 'bloom." She smiled with sly competitiveness.

"Jus cus my fats aren't loud, doesn't mean they don't stink!"

This was true. "Very well... Your turn."

The filly raised her tail, feeling her brother and sister rest their snouts against her two buttocks, waiting expectedly for what she had to deliver.

"Come on, Applebloom. You gonna take all day?"

She pushed, feeling something bubble and boil in her bowels, slowly cumulating into a concoction of pure intestinal terror.

"Hnnng.."

The gas sprayed from her ass with a wet hiss, like a can of pesticide, and just as effective; Applejack got a strong whiff and immediately lunged back, the stench of what smelt like a piece of rotted cabbage left in a sweaty sock for a week battering her senses.

She let out an audible grunt of pain as she tried to avoid seeming weak and went in for another smell, only finding the rancid, noxious steam even worse than before.

Even Big Mac, who was some how able to keep composure and stand his ground, found his eyes trickling with pained tears against the irritating torrent of butt wind, having to close his eyes against the force like a weary traveller in a sandstorm.

"That... It ain't right, Applebloom.."
Applejack spluttered, finally surrendering as her legs grew weak below her and she stumbled forwards onto the dirt floor.

"Sniff it all down!" The filly commanded, feeling a rush of intense energy at the domination of her own fart.

"Nopony's gas should smell like that... Nopony."

"So... I guess that means I win?"

Applejack gulped down a wave of vomit as she weakly turned to her sister.

"Y-Yeah... Good job.. Jus' let me know before you gotta let rip in the future so I can open a window or somethin'.."

"Yes!! I did it!! I won!!"

"There's still a last round."

"Last round? But there's three of us, so surely we want four."

"Nope. Not with this one."

Big Mac, still recovering from the dizzying fart, and Applebloom turned to hear what their sister had to say.

"You see with this round we're goin' for full on force. We all get round in a circle, snouts to butts, and we each let rip on each other. First one to knock the pony behind them out with their gas alone wins."

Applebloom was ecstatic. Based on that last round alone, she knew she had a sure shot at winning. She still felt some gas bubbling around inside her; easily enough to put a whole pony to sleep.

"Right, well, it's gonna go like this: My face will be stuck in Mac's butt, Mac's in Applebloom's, and Applebloom's in mine."

The others nodded, starting to get into position.

Applebloom nestled her muzzle into her older sister's rather shapely rump, feeling it fit between her two buttocks firmly. She was so close that her nostrils were pressed against her sister's rubbery, wrinkly plothole.

She soon felt her brother's own snout reluctantly wriggle between her butt -- it was, of course, much smaller than her siblings', but what it lacked in size it made up for in power.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" Applebloom and Mac answered in unison.

Everypony started to let rip.

Big Mac's huge, booming farts reverberated against his sister's face, they were not terribly smelly at first, but as the gas from deeper and deeper in his digestive system was released, the stench grew slowly.

Applejack's farts were wet, loud, and nauseating. The acrid smell hit Applebloom hard, but she knew she couldn't give in -- not now.

She was forcing out her own airy poots into her brother's face, feeling him flinch and shiver against her every time a new one was released. Her stink bombs were dangerously stinky, and with enough she hoped she could bring the stallion down.

"Ooh, I can feel a nice, big one comin', bloom.."

Applejack reached back and pushed her sister's face into her plot firmly, gasping as she felt another gusty, moist hurricane of flatulence abuse her. Applebloom wasn't sure how much longer she could endure the smell and the warm wetness against her nose.

This one single fart lasted a good ten seconds, and by the end of it Bloom was feeling incredibly lightheaded; another rip like that and she wasn't sure she could stay conscious.

The little filly desperately squeezed out every ounce of fart inside her, feeling her brother weaken slightly, but still persevere.

"Come on, Applebloom.." She thought to herself. "Just a little more and he'll..."

Suddenly, with the same degree of volume that a rifle would have, came a wet, squishy POP!

Pop! Then another... Pop, pop, pop, prrrrop, prrrrrp...
The juicy reports blended slowly into one long blast, sounding like a low register of a trombone.. It wasn't coming from Applejack, and certainly not from Applebloom.

This horribly juicy eruption just continued... Until within a few seconds... THUD!

Applejack collapsed into the floor, laying there motionless as the loud fart lowered to a close.

"Wh-what!?"

Applebloom looked around, to see her brother with a smirk of intense relief plastered over his face.

He'd won!? How had he won!?
Just as Applebloom was questioning the situation, the deadly odour of her brother's gas drifted over to her, ramming into her nose and making her gag.

"Mac! That's disgustin'...! Eww.."

He simply let out a low, bassy chuckle.

"That's just horrible.. I.. You... Fine! Screw this, I'm gonna go challenge Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.."

In a strop, and with still a decent package of gas in her belly, Applebloom stormed off.

The big, red stallion simply stood over his sister, observing her unconscious body.
He felt quite triumphant that his own flatus had knocked his sister out cold.. It seemed in all those years since they both had similar contests as a child, he had honed his skills.

"Eyyup." He commented blankly, trotting away.
© Copyright 2015 Gassipons (gassipons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065816-The-Apple-Siblings-Blast-Off