*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066064-Lilith-the-oracle
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Dark · #2066064
Snippet from my book that will never be finished cause i got too much material.
Faith is like a baby clinging from its mothers breast taking and taking and never giving back.
not respecting the one who sacrifices.
The woman, giver of milk when no water was found.
the creator of sons and daughters.
they were the center of civilization, now forgotten.
Man try to control but only suffering comes.
No man is ever stronger then a woman, not like ours atleast.
Thats why i chose these my three daughters. they gave what was needed.
The strongest of their kind sacrificing their own blood for peace upon others.
But ofcourse it was a lie. No bond with the world or beyond are garantueed.
With weapon and blood sitting next to kin whom died.
Hoping for beter but no. they Ran away, went to jail or mental institutions.
But i did not forget their sacrifice they were chosen for reasons they themselves gave meaning.

© Copyright 2015 PenToGram (3rdeyeopen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066064-Lilith-the-oracle