*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066241-Life-of-DA-Game
by starla
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Thriller/Suspense · #2066241
Its full of betrayal, drugs, hate, and dirt from the past. With a speechless ending.
Part 12
Now with the morning catching them they had to move faster. Big E was pushing the truck speeding to the unknown destination. Sam in the back once again tied up going along for the ride, but this time she was coming off that high. She started to wiggle and turn. Catching the big dudes eye he throw his big ass arm over her to stop her and all the moving. They were all in edge and Wee-Wee looked to Big E and said "where are we going? We need to take care of her before we all end up in jail. Tony can't handle jail, look at him he scared as shit already." Big E didn't give a shit about what that nigga was going thur he was really pissed at Wee-Wee and the sgit she just did. He really cut for Sam and didn't want her to turn out like Wee-Wee, he figured it was enough hoes out here anyway. He knew Sam could do more with herself than be in these streets. That's why when they were together he would tell her to go to school and make something of herself. See they thought they were fucking, but they was fucking with each other(no sex was involved) and that pissed him off even more. As he drove Tony started to cry in the back seat thinking of the outcome if they were caught. "I can't go to jail. They going to kill me" he whinned. Tony done so much dirt and set some many niggas up to get his come up that they ended up in jail because of him, and they wanted to get his ass but because of who his sister was and who she fucked with they didn't touch him in the "real world". Big E stopped the truck real quick and told Tony "QUITE CRYING LIKE A LIL BITCH. YOU WANTES TO DO THIS SHIT TO HER SO NOW YOU HAND TO DEAL WITH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT." Tony looked at his sister for help but she sat there quite not saying a word. The truck was still stopped but they didn't think to look where they were . Big E had drove the truck to a wearhouse spot where no one worked anymore. He was feed up with Tony and the bitch ass crying so he told him to get out the truck he needed to talk to him. So Tony once again did as he was and got out the truck with his head held low and walked towards Big E. He grabbed Tony by his shirt and walked him away from the truck. He looked at him and said in a very clam voice "you fucked up you know that right? You and your stupid ass sister need to pay the price." He pulled out a 9mm black with a chrome grip handle and told Tony "I never liked your sick ass anyway!!" POW-POW-POW-POW the gun went off 4 times and before Tony's body could hit the ground Wee-Wee was out the car running to her brother, but it was to late. big E had killed that lil nigga and was walking off back to the truck. Wee-Wee, who made it to Tony's lifeless body, was holding him on the ground rocking and crying "WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!" Big E turned one time and said yet again very low and clam "bitch let's go now." So Wee-Wee kissed her brother on the fore head for the last time and picked herself up off the ground and walked back to the truck and got in. But be fore she left her brother side she said she would get her revenge. The truck was slinte once again and the ride seemed like it would never end. She rode in the front looking out the window like a zombie, horrify, in disbelief, and filled with more hate than she started with that night. "How could I let this happen to my baby brother. This nigga I love just killed him. He going to get what's coming to him, I PROMISE TONY I PROMISE." she thought to herself. Big E brought the truck to a stop once again and neither one of them knew how this would end.........(to be continued)
© Copyright 2015 starla (starla87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066241-Life-of-DA-Game