*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066389-Almost-Afternoon-Delight
by SKI
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2066389
Sometimes The Dream is Too Short
……….I am not sure how this happened, the particulars do not seem to be available as my mind is surely on other things. I suppose it could be a dream, but it seems and feels so real. For now I will just enjoy what is.

Sitting on a huge brown leather couch, I am disappointed that this job is keeping me away from home for so long. I can not do my normal routine, instead I am watching some show, but my attention is really on her as she enters the room. It is at least a condolence that she is here too. It doesn’t make sense though……why is she here too? She never goes on jobs, at least that I remember.

She plops down beside me like it is a normal daily activity for her. My heart kicks up a beat or two as I feel the vibes from her, I always could though I never mentioned it to anyone. I always thought she felt it too, I think I have seen it in her eyes yet there was always this invisible barrier that we couldn’t cross…….well I should say I couldn’t cross as I had not verified any feelings on her part.

She used to dress very conservative, but as time passed she has transformed into a different person. Almost like she has come out of her shell or at least realized that she can let some of her sensual-ness leak out at times. She started wearing very accommodating clothing. Pieces that highlighted her strong points and caused most men around her to take notice, yet conservative enough to be right on the line. One could not definitely say she was trying to bring attention yet it was apparent to me. I wonder if she feels the warm and secrete stares from all the guys, I wonder if she knows how many men around her have a private thought to remove the very clothing she uses to attract their attention.

She seems so good at standing right at the edge, you think she wants the attention but it is not so visible that you would dare to discuss it. Women are so unforgiving that way toward men. Teasing them and enjoying the feeling they receive from it. She has this amazing sensual vibe that strengthens the closer one gets to her. I find myself wishing that it was just for me, I am selfish that way, I want to be special, I want to think I am the reason she feels the way she does, that her sensualism is kicked into high gear because of me. I vision her thinking of how it will affect me as she tries on different clothes for the new day.

As she sits beside me on the couch, I can feel my desires growing. It is as if a hot wave of her essence is bombarding my whole body, I can only think about her and how she always seems to grab my attention, of the days at lunch when she is wearing a skirt and never seems to hide her succulent essence as she spreads her legs enough to get out of the chair. I never know if she does it on purpose or if it is the fact that she usually wears pants and is not used to keeping her legs together when getting ready to stand. I prefer to think the former….but most men would be so arrogant as to think that. Am I that arrogant?

As I pop back to reality, I realize I must seem like a dope as I have not spoken a word since she sat down. Well I am a dope I guess, I can’t even think of anything normal to talk about so I say nothing.
Suddenly a hand, it was mine but sure didn’t feel like mine, reached over, landed softly on her shoulder and pulled her body toward me. She didn’t resist at all and allowed me to bring her to the point of leaning right on me.

Our bodies have never been this close before other than my normal rubbing against her …by mistake…..or at least I had hoped it would look that way. He body felt like fire as it radiated her burning core in a penetrating whirlwind causing my breath to increase and my heart to race. Her hand gently guided mine to her forbidden mound and I started caressing her softly, as if my fingers wanted to explore every inch of her to see if my fantasy vision was correct.

I moved back and forth very lightly pulling at the edge of her soft panties just feeling a bit of her hair. Her hips were following my movements as if she could not control them, I was instantly aware of her breathing which became heavier as I caressed more. I reached under the panties and found my destiny. It was so warm and very wet, my hand actually shuddered as I caressed further. Tiny moans were getting by her lips and it really excited me.

I realized right at that moment, it wasn’t sex or actually the thought that we might make love here, it wasn’t love, it wasn’t even the raw feeling of wanting to let go of all my inhibitions. I t was the explosive feeling of two bodies longing to touch…to be together, a oneness, it felt right, it felt good, it was relaxing, it was perfect, it was a moment in time and time stood completely still. My heart stopped at that very moment and I suppose hers did too, as we were one and I didn’t want it to end.

Someone walked in and we immediately separated, our eyes met and our souls connected. We both knew it was a special moment as our eyes do not lie, but our bodies were no longer together and there was no guaranty that this moment would ever come again. To me it is like a drug and I am addicted. I think of that moment and it excites me, even though it was a dream, it was real to me …..as real as anything I have experienced in life. I long for that moment again, but I fear it only comes when it is ready and I have no control over the timing.

I wanted it to last forever, I guess in my memory it will….but I want more….I need more.

© Copyright 2015 SKI (pathfinder99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066389-Almost-Afternoon-Delight