*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068195-Silent-Girl
by Vert51
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2068195
A girl is having a rough childhood because of the something tragic when she was little.
JenniferV.B
I was staring at the wall lost in time. 3 hours past, and then brother tapped on my shoulder and said "Olivia we have to go." All I did was get up and walk out of the building. The ride home was quiet I was deep in thought. I was a wild girl when I was younger but know I almost never talked.
When we got home I just laid in bed. I share my room with my older sister she is just like me silent because of something that happened when we were younger. The room was the color dark blue (My sister's choice, I wanted purple) it had little purple flowers on the wall (Now I wish she said no to that). Our beds were beside each other.
We both did not have any friends since we moved from Manitoba to Newfoundland. My parents fought right in front of my sister and me. They literally attacked each other in front of us, because my mom told my dad he needed to do some dishes. My sister Alex was eight at the time and I was six, my brother Oliver was three and was taking a nap. He woke up and my sister and I rushed to him to make sure he stayed in his room.
My mother was really hurt but, she hid it from everyone. My sister helped my mom a lot more often. I took care of my little brother. My mom and my dad divorced. We went with my dad because my dad said she was insane and needed help.
In the morning Oliver came in and said "Time to wake up." and I said "We are already awake." "What do you do, just stare up at the ceiling?" I said nothing, neither did my sister. Oliver ran so we can get dressed I stood and got dressed.
At school, everyone looked at me and laughed. I was a straight A student and I think that's what everyone laughed at. When I was at school I was called to the principal's office, everyone in the class room said "She's in trouble."
I went my sister and brother was there too. The principal said "Your mom is taking you back to Manitoba." We all said at the same time "What!" He said "Go home pack your bags. When does your Dad come home?" Alex said "He comes at 4:00 I am usually in charge till he comes." "Go home and pack right away now."
When we got home we packed all of our stuff and then a car pulled up "It is only 3:30 Dad should not be home yet." said Oliver. The door rang we stood there for a minute and then Alex went to the door. She said "Who's there?" The woman from the other side said " It is me your mother." Right at that moment, my sister and I started crying. Oliver did not know what was going on because he was so little when it had happened.
Alex opened the door and we hugged her. We took our stuff and went to the car. We talked the whole way there Oliver was so confused because it had been eight years since it happened. We told Oliver everything that had happened eight years ago. He was shocked and disturbed. We were a happy family again.
The next room we got it was purple like I wanted before, but now the color did not matter. All that mattered was we are together now and that's how I want it to be well at least for a little.
The End

© Copyright 2015 Vert51 (vert51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068195-Silent-Girl